on 22 February 2016
Absolutely brilliant. To be fair, this is the first pair of snow spikes/grips that I have bought so I have no other experience with which to compare. I admit to initially being sceptical as to efficacy but was absolutely delighted on very first use when they provided great grip to very snowy/icy pavements. Having had a nasty fall on ice last winter, it had made me very nervous about venturing out in icy conditions. These shoe grips were just what I needed to restore my confidence.

On taking them out of the packaging I initially thought that they were going to be too small. However, they have great stretch, which helps them to hold tight to the boots/shoes.
7 people found this helpful
on 10 November 2015
Couldn't believe the quality when they arrived. Better than some costing three times as much. Gives my wife confidence walking down our steep hill, she's recently had a knee replacement and ir a bit nervous of slipping.
5 people found this helpful
on 20 February 2016
I wore these in Iceland this week! I used them on my ordinary boots as I didn't fancy wearing my snow boots with my dress. They worked really well as some parts on the pavements were quite icy. So I was very happy I had them on! Good buy, and very reasonably priced! I recommend these to anyone who doesn't have snow boots or simply find snow boots unappealing.

Thanks to Amazon for the super speedy delivery!:))
3 people found this helpful
on 28 December 2015
Good fit, easy to put on, will feel safer when snow and ice come, would say to anyone get a pair, and stay out of hospital!!!!
3 people found this helpful
on 30 November 2016
Really excellent I feel much safer walking when its icy with the grippers on my shoes
on 29 April 2018
Bought these after a recomendation from a friend. I found them great in the snow when I could keep them on my walking boots, but they just kept falling off. Not sure what i am doing wrong because they look secure when i first put them on.
on 28 January 2013
Brilliant my wife has mobility problems but was more than confident to go out with these over her shoes.Great buy
9 people found this helpful
on 8 December 2015
bought for a size 9, nowhere near big enough. Kept them myself, size 6
on 16 September 2015
Supposedly Medium size (sizes 6-9) - they were absolutely minute - maybe a child's size. Totally unusable.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 7 December 2016
Fell off my shoes and wouldn't stay on

See one answered question