on 16 August 2016
Feel a bit weird reviewing teabags, but if you're someone that has recently gotten into peppermint tea, maybe you'll find this useful?

I started off with Teapigs Peppermint Tea which is waaay more expensive.
Twinings is great value for money!

However, there is a very clear difference in flavour between the two. Twinings smells and tastes (initially) quite chemically... The teabag has to be left in for a very long time before the flavour 'normalises' and becomes anywhere close to Teapig flavour. Teapigs diffuses much faster, tastes considerably better and is the stronger tea of the two. The teabags also smell better :D

However, Twinings is still a great value for money and if you leave the tea bag in long enough, it eventually tastes the same as Teapigs...

If you were going for luxury flavour, go with Teapigs. If you're not fussy and want good value for money, go with Twinings.
on 4 October 2015
I love this tea. not too strong and not too weak. it has a strange smell when water is first poured on but this does go away and it tastes great.
As someone who has no useful vision, I have written this description and review in the hope that it might help people in my position.
on 10 September 2012
This is the more peppermint-flavoured of the Twinings peppermint teas. The organic one is also nice, but less minty. We drink lots of this, so having it on subscription saves room in the shopping bag.
on 29 August 2016
Watch this item from time to time and if you're lucky, you can get it for as low as 8.80! Honestly such a good deal compared to the regular grocery stores and delivery is super efficient too. You get 4 boxes of tea with 80 loose tea bags so if you drink a bag a day, this will last you nearly a full year!

Now to the actual product.. Twinings Peppermint tea is a great non caffeinated beverage option! It's not too strong but has enough depth in the flavour so it doesn't feel like you're just drinking some random flavoured water. I like to have it after a meal to aid digestion - perhaps it's just psychological but it feels good! :) There are definitely some better brands of Peppermint tea out there like Teapigs, Fortnums, etc. but I think this is a great affordable alternative to have on a daily basis!
on 19 February 2014
I have been buying teabags about 3 times costlier than these for years as I thought they must be better. A friend gave me a cup of this brand recently and it was really nice. I went into Amazon grocery site and saw them at a great price. I use them as part of my healthy eating plan. I will never go back to the very expensive ones, although they are good too, but what I save on these lets me buy even more. They arrived within 2 days of ordering, postage was free and they were packaged well. A great buy.
on 24 December 2013
Ordered this for my mum & it was sent quickly & I received it within a couple of days,Saying its xmas eve I think it was a great service,Would definitely recommend & I will be purchasing again in the future
on 9 August 2013
As I drink this peppermint tea every day, I was pleased to be able to receive a regular order order so that I would never run out. I get notification when my next order is being despatched and it arrives within 3days. Excellent service and good tea.
on 21 January 2016
Was the first time I had peppermint tea. At first I didn't like it much but carried on as was using mainly for the properties not taste. But the more I had it my taste seemed to adapt, now I quite like it. It's Sort of refreshing.
on 21 April 2015
I first came across this in my local tea store and have never looked back in is simply delicious perfect for after a meal or if you have a slight disorder of the stomach, I can also recommend the licorice, the butterscotch and the apple and pear, in my opinion you can not get better than twinings ok yes it is more expensive but if you want quality it is worth every penny.
on 3 January 2015
I have enjoyed twinning mint the for years , just recently my daughter samantha bought me the peppermint flavour and a fruity mix flavour to try twinning obviously delicious, I received a tablet for Christmas found twinning tea site wow amazed at the choice I now have prices fab to can buy in bulk now haha patricia