VINE VOICEon 17 October 2013
For a little over a quid, these qualify as one of my best ever value-for-money purchases. Despite what the description says, I have found that the white one does indeed have a white light and the red one is red, so very easy to order what you need. I ordered one of each but they were delivered separately about 2 weeks apart. I have been using the front (white) one for a few days and it is still working fine - it is very bright, it has survived a downpour and has operated for total of about 2 hrs on flash mode and looks like it will keep going for a while yet. As you can see, there is no fitting, you just wrap the elasticated band around the frame and press once for constant, twice for fast flash, 3 times for slow flash and a further press to turn off. What could be easier? They are so cheap, small, relatively light and easy to fix, you can keep in your saddle bag (or even attached to the frame) for when you get caught out and need lights. If they get nicked, buy more. When battery runs out, you can either replace (CR2032 coin type - available in cards of a dozen or so, quite cheaply I think) or buy a new unit. I am ordering a few more to keep on my other bike and for my son. At this price, you cannot go wrong. If you want some (spare) lights and not in a hurry - then these are highly recommended.
on 23 February 2014
i ordered two of these and i am very impressed with them, it took about 2 weeks to arrive but it is so much cheaper then buying the same lights on the high street. i have been using these for a month now and have had no issues with them whats so ever!
on 20 November 2012
Really nice lights. I've been using them for 4 months. Excellent quality, it is really worth the money. Very easy to use!
on 4 April 2014
Probably the best thing I've ever bought value for money wise. Lovely bright bright white light with constant or two flashing modes. Fits snugly onto the forks. The flexible soft casing seems very good too, likely to protective from any knocks. It even comes with the required two coin sized batteries, which are easy to replace. Just ordered an extra one, I think I will have one on each fork. I might also order a couple of the red ones too for the rear lighting.
on 14 February 2014
I already had a couple of red versions of these lights which are great, battery lasts a long time and they have proven very reliable. I am happy to say the clear light versions are equally as good. It does not in my opinion replace a proper front light (unlike the rear red lights which are good enough for that role) but i have been using one as a front flasher leavng my main light on all the time. Definitely no excuse for not seeing me at night. The more lights the better in my opinion.

It would also be a great spare if your mainlight failed, would allow you to get home safely if a little slower than normal. I have put a couple in my backpack with my spare red version. And they cost peanuts. The only negative ia they take a month to deliver.
on 27 March 2014
Massively improve your visibility by getting these in Red & White and plastering them over yourself & your bike. I have a red one on the back of my helmet and 2 white ones on the handlebars. They are so cheap you can leave them on your bike and so easy to put on/take off, you could also keep them in your pocket whilst parked on the street. I don't bother
on 23 November 2013
These are great little lights that clip easily onto a bike and provide a bright light. I liked them so much that I wanted to order two more but after I had done so and paid for them I got a message saying that the order had been cancelled as they can no longer post them to the UK from Kong Kong as batteries are prohibited items in the mail. Such a shame! I'm still waiting for my refund so that part is not so good!
on 22 November 2013
dont be fooled by their size this light is very powerful and can be used as a main light or as i do an extra light (so i can have 1 on constant beam and 1 on flash) very impressed with price and quality.
on 6 December 2013
I have to say I'm massively disappointed in amazon with this order.

The lights themselves are not too bad, quite bright considering their size and easy enough to attatch.

However, there was no indication whatsoever that these lights came from abroad, and it took over 3 weeks for the lights to arrive.

I also noticed they had printed my phone number on the front of envelope which is a little annoying.
on 11 August 2014
They won't last forever, but what does? For the price they are bril. I ordered 2 sets of 2 so my partner and myself can put 2 on our handlebars, although they are very bright, one is enough. They fit well and won't move around while riding. They have static light and an option for flashing too. If they last me through the winter nights ahead, I'll be happy. Don't hesitate in buying - if like me you just want some quick lights to suffice while you shop around for the better light, then just click and buy. You won't be disappointed.