on 24 April 2013
Definitely the smallest one we could find - fits a 7 month old well, unlike a lot of the others that claim to be extra-small, and the pattern isn't as garish as it looks in the photo. Very pleased.
on 18 March 2014
I love this little bike helmet - perfect for my little one, so lightweight and easy to fit, with an adjustable dial to change as they grow. She doesn't even try to pull it off!
I'd really recommend it.
on 14 October 2013
I bought this helmet for my 14 months old daughter (but she is small like maybe 8 months old). It looks good, is well made but Im giving it one star less because it is quite hard to find the perfect fit for the toddler. Once I feel as if it was too loose, the other time it's too tight. Maybe it's my fault that I don't know how to use it but I never had this problem with my older daughter.
on 18 May 2013
This is a cute helmet but I have not yet managed to fit it properly on my son's head. He is 11 months and keeps wiggling. The neck reigns are very long and not the easiest to adjust but I suppose I need to try it a few more times to make it safe as well as cute....
on 29 October 2014
Perfect helmet for very young babies as can be adjusted to fit tiny heads. My little boy is now 22 months and loves his helmet! We looked at lots of small hats and this was the best as plenty of remove able pads to give the perfect fit.
on 6 November 2013
My son loves this, I bought it to go with the wee ride bike seat and when I ask if he wants to go on a bike ride he taps his head and gets his helmet himself, he's only 18 months.
on 15 January 2014
Excellent and easy to put on just clips under the chin - My 2 year old loves it and finds it more comfortable than other helmets we have tried in the past.
on 13 August 2013
Great little helmet for my 1 year old. He seems comfortable in it, no tears anyway & he's worn it 3 times. Not too heavy either. Would recommend.
on 6 October 2013
Came on time but having trouble with fit. Very wide and have had to pack the sides . Looked at other models and they seem to be the same
on 25 August 2013
Finally we can take our 21minth old out on the bike. Every other helmet just fell off as she is such a dot.
Lovely design & fit.