KT TAPE PRO, Pre-cut, 20 Strip, Synthetic, Blaze Orange
Size: 10-Inch|Colour: Orange|Change

on 22 June 2017
I bought this to help with a shoulder injury. Did it help? It's very difficult to know one way or the other as I have no control against which to measure it. Psychologically, at least, it gave me confidence to carry on with my sport which means that it did what I needed but I honestly can't tell if it helped physically.
on 27 April 2017
I had the misfortune to suffer a dislocated rib. The osteopath recommended applying KT tape to the areas of pain and to my surprise, it really did help. I am happy to recommend this product.
on 5 June 2017
Really liked these - my second order in fact. They stay on really well and don't irritate my skin. I have even worn them swimming and they stayed on well.
on 28 April 2017
excellent product but expensive, fourth purchase because it does what it says.
on 3 March 2017
Much prefer the Pro version. Have had the tape on for 6 days some weeks. Its staying power is fantastic even after post workout/sports showers. Highly recommended.
on 21 April 2017
Now helping lessen pain from my achilles tendonitus
on 16 July 2017
Great
on 22 March 2017
Excellent!
on 30 October 2017
Great tape for Romany niggly injuries. Really makes a difference. Everyone should have some
on 14 February 2017
excellent product,as advertised,fast shipping everything perfect.