Customer reviews

on 2 August 2017
Fabulous, I bought this for my mum as she has been unable to wear her wedding ring due to her finger being swollen, rather than splash out on an expensive ring this has done the trick, looks just as good as the real thing.
on 14 June 2017
I inherited an engagement ring and it just did not fit with a modern wedding ring. I bought this ring to wear but it will be only used on occasion not every day so I cannot comment on how well it will wear. It suits my purpose admirably and allowed me to do so at a reasonable price.
on 18 January 2015
The ring was too small which is not the sellers fault but beware of the chart it is misleading. The ring itself more than met my expectations. It is a lovely colour and looked much more expensive than it was.
I have ordered another in a larger size.
You will not be disappointed.
on 19 February 2017
Lovely little ring. Arrived quickly fitted perfect