on 6 March 2017
I'm in my fifties with naturally dark hair, I've always been happy with my hair colour until I started going grey and they show up so much against the dark. I'd decided a long time ago that I wasn't going to go grey gracefully and so for the past 10 years or so I've been touching up my roots. I also realised a while ago I was fighting a losing battle plus the constant buildup of colour made my hair a flat dark and it just wasn't working.
Long story short I finally dragged myself to the hairdresser and explained my situation, I've now got highlights which work perfectly and I love plus because I'm not ready to look old just yet I had my ends done in purple.
The hairdresser recommended I buy the shampoo, conditioner and twice weekly shampoo.
The shampoo seems to be working well but I'm not really impressed with the conditioner, my hair feels like straw and it takes me ages to comb it through.
This intensive conditioner is better and I like it but it feels more like a normal conditioner rather than an intensive one.
on 26 August 2016
Amazing stuff! Does the job! Smells amazing! Quite expensive, considering you can get a 400ml in tesco for £4
on 13 January 2016
A great change something that actually does what it says on the tin/bottle.
on 13 February 2016
Excellent best conditioner I have used in years
on 22 June 2015
Nice conditioner, doesn't seem to have made much difference to my hair colour or brightness though.
on 8 May 2015
Really softens my really bleached hair and stops it from going that awful yellow colour
on 5 April 2017
Very good value for money, didn't expect miracles but after the first application my hair lost a lot of yellow colour and most importantly it nourished and made my hair very smooth.
on 10 April 2014
Cheap, controls the brassiness in my hair, but not conditioning enough to use regularly. I don't think I'd buy it again, but if you are on a budget, it's worth a try. I have wavy thick hair, so might be just my type of hair that this product is not suitable for.
on 8 November 2012
I use this along with the shampoo and even my Barber noticed a difference plus with all the lanolin it gives me a lovely smooth forhead.
on 7 August 2013
I have used this twice weekly as directed and my hair has lost all trace of 'brassiness'. Even my 83 year old dad commented on how blonde my hair was!