on 23 October 2015
This completes the look in my bathroom as my new 3-piece suite is square and the bathroom lights are also of a square chrome design, so I opted for the same when ordering the other accessories. I have also had the bathroom re-tiled so not having to drill holes in my nice new tiles is a relief!

The installation was quick and easy and I'm happy with the final finish.
on 21 November 2013
I bought this as I had just had a new bathroom and could not find my old shelf, It looks really nice on the tiles and is by far better than my old one. It is solid and is very modern, I am glad I bought it.
on 18 October 2013
Unfortunately got off to a bad start as some of the fixings were missing. Rather cross as I had a guy come especially to fit. Phoned croydex and they mailed them and I received them 3 days later.

Pleased now fitted ... good quality and may buy another.
on 2 September 2013
Just what I needed to replace the one I had which my husband managed to knock of the wall!!! It is a perfect size and the fitments are good and sturdy.
on 26 December 2012
Matched other items in my bathroom perfectly. Very strong once attached to the wall. Looks very minimal and stylish. The polished chrome effect looks to be a good quality.
on 13 June 2013
Bought this to install above the taps in the bath so that the water from the powre shower doesn't ruin them.
Fitted easily and looks good.
on 5 June 2014
Very pleased with this glass shelf - just what I needed above the vanity unit in the bathroom. Just right for keeping a few things to hand!
on 11 September 2014
Easy to fit and looks good. Gives lots of storage yet only a small shelf
on 18 June 2014
very good article. easy to install using glue pads provided.
on 5 July 2015
Great quality and easy to fit