Customer reviews

Integral UltimaPro 32 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card up to 45 MB/s, U1 Rating
Size: 32 GB|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 24 December 2013
I bought 2 of these cards and have used them heavily for a couple of weeks now without a single glitch so far.. in my computer I use them with a USB3.0 adapter on a USB3.0 port for greater transfer and read speed, and they work a marble..! very reliable, big enough for my needs, and definitely fast..!

It is now Feb 2014 and these cards are still going strong with transfer speeds of up to 43.7MB/s via USB 3.0 adapter and into SSD hard drive and ongoing heavy usage. highly recommend these cards..!!

Can't fault these cards so I must give them 5 well deserved stars.
on 27 September 2016
I need to return these kiddies... I bought two of them, and both within a few days of use the camera was unable to write to them! I'd only used about 1gb on one card and 4gb on on the other before they became useless. The camera just couldn't write to them. I tried reformatting them, but still no joy... then all of a sudden, they'd start working again, then they'd stop working... the amount of photos I thought I taken but missed out on because the camera took the photo but was unable to write to the cards was seriously frustrating. I'd forgive one card failing, but two... not good at all. I have smaller 4 and 8 gb cards, and they work fine.
on 14 August 2017
I took this new memory card on holiday to use in my video camera and it did not work. Having come back from holiday I have tried it in my computer and is does not recognise it. I would like to return this product and get my money back but because I bought on the 24 June 2017 I had only until 24th July to return it.
I believe that under my consumer rights I have 6 month in which to return any faulty goods. Could some one please tell me how I return it to Amazon to get my money back?
I have bought several of these memory cards from Amazon and they have all worked well, which is why I am so disappointed in this one and not testing it as soon as I received it which I will do for all products in future.
on 26 October 2016
Terrible product , keeps losing the data and photos. I had to buy a different brand while away on holidays and the new one is perfect. I tried to return the faulty product but the Warranty is only about a month. There must have been a reason for such a short warranty .
on 19 July 2017
I expected them to be black as per the photo but they are blue, so they look odd and out of place in my car SD slots otherwise OK and good value but wouldn't have bought them if I had thought they would be blue.
HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 25 November 2016
I have 8 of these memory cards which are used in my Sony camcorder, various cameras and camera traps. They perform well offering good read and write speeds with no stalling when recording HD video. Excellent.
on 5 October 2017
Sadly memory stick would not print and photograph shop managed after much effort to print off my excellent photos. After reading my camera brochure they recommended not to use such a high GB memory. I have a Panasonic lumix 10.
on 13 March 2017
This is the second card that I have received as a replacement from Integral that yet again is faulty. I am getting around 18 shots in RAW maximum and then the card is corrupting. With all images having to be retrieved via software. I will definitely not be purchasing any Integral equipment again. There is nothing worse than being out in a shoot for the card to then corrupt.
on 9 July 2014
I have since bought a couple of these because I've found this brand of SD card has been the only SD card in recent times I can rely on! Fast, high quality and without all of the silly and constant formatting issues that cheaper SD cards can bring. I suggest everyone looking to invest in an SD card invest in a few of these!
on 4 September 2017
Perfect memory card for the camcorder I bought my partner, solid and reliable and data transfer is nice and fast.