on 17 January 2012
A classic toy for the new genearation!!

I bought this toy as a Christmas present for my 7 year old nephew who has just discovered Thunder Cats.

He informed me that it was the best toy he had got for Christmas, even better than the toys that Santa brought him (my sister wasn't too pleased to hear this).

I thoroughly recommend it if you want to bring a smile to anyones face or if you just want it for yourself, i'd recommend it for that too.
on 5 January 2014
Bought this (and the other figures) for my 5 year old daughter for Christmas. She absolutely loves the Thundercats and was so excited to get them.
Since she has been playing with it (not very roughly) the legs have come out 4 times. It is so fiddly to fix that both me and my husband have nearly given up and thrown it away, but the fact that she loves them so much, and Lion-o is obviously an important part of the group, has made us struggle through.

It is one of the worst made toys we have seen (along with Cheetarah), and so unfortunately, just for the sake of avoiding disappointing other young Thundercat fans I would not recommend this product to anyone.
on 26 April 2013
I got this for myself to morn the canning of the 2011 Thundercats show. Although the 1980's figures were bigger and better, this guy fits nicely on my desk now im a grown up :)
on 28 May 2013
These are decent little figurines, robust and flexible enough for all types of play. Can be combined with other figurines from different sets. Recommended.
on 1 August 2013
I got this for my 4 year olds birthday and these where his best gifts, he was over the moon. Theses toy will provide hours of fun.
on 22 March 2015
grandson age 6 now has toys his daddy played with as a boy. well made and great value for money
on 9 November 2014
really pleased, brand new toy , received very quickly and grandson happy
on 25 September 2015
My nephew loves this action figure.
on 16 January 2015