on 3 April 2017
Such a long film but is well worth the watch. Winslet is good but DiCaprio is amazing. The shots are beautiful and the film is an iconic masterpiece.
on 11 January 2018
Hadn't seen this in years and bought to watch when I broke my foot and had some free time. I had forgotten what a lovely film this is. Romantic with drama at the same time. Will not leave it so long to watch again.
on 6 October 2017
We a know the story, but this is the Titanic love story. While I am not a love story fan in any way, this was a breath of fresh air - despite having seen it previously a few times.
on 8 November 2017
My mother wanted this film ordering as she is a great fan of the titanic. I am her son who does all ordering for her as she is visually impaired.
on 4 December 2017
Great product, good price, good delivery time. Very happy thanks
on 18 December 2017
Quality and value! Buy with confidence. Trusted Seller.
on 24 April 2017
I got it for mother in law she seems happy with it.
on 7 June 2017
Dear friend, I am completely satisfied
With best regards
Nikolas
on 17 October 2017
Terrific film. Very sad though. I started crying at the beginning and it lasted pretty much to the end :)
on 2 November 2017