Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

I got these jelly babies after being recommended to get some for a big cycle weekend to provide quick energy.

They are very tasty and slightly chewy, but I like this!

There was 3kg and I was able to fill up two Kilner jars and and few left over went safely in my tummy!!

I had plenty to go around and my cycle buddies we're loving them as well!

Jelly baby stop time!!

Can highly recommend!

I will buy again!
review image review image review image
on 4 March 2015
nice tasting and well packed. I have just spent the last hour placing jbs in favour boxes for a christening. In case anyone wants to know there are about 1,760 sweets in the pack!
on 15 May 2015
I bought this item for my colleagues who were working the Easter weekend. It was like dropping chunks of raw meat into a tank full of hungry piranhas. The bag is Ma-Hoo-sive, and lasted the whole weekend, which is unprecedented for the environment believe me. The quality and flavour of the product was excellent. Would definitely buy again.
on 8 August 2016
OH WOW. What can one say about these! First of all, the price. If we look at the sharing bags in supermarkets, and compare to these, the value here is much better per 100g than in the supermarket.

Second, the taste. They are still as tasty as they were a while ago.

These are not the small jelly babies, but the bigger ones.

I personally emptied the bag in to two kilner jars, to keep the freshness and so far a month later they are still as perfect as they were when I opened the bag.
on 9 April 2013
I like these Jelly babies which I use to boost sugar levels whilst out on long distance cycle rides. However I find them a bit more "chewy" than other brands.That said the 3kg pack is good value.
on 26 March 2014
I have zero complaints. I had them delivered to work for a treat and they were devoured in no time. Genuinely as good tasting as any other jelly babies I've ever tried. I will definitely be ordering again in the near future, a big hit with the staff.
on 9 November 2015
Wow, that's a lot of Jelly Babies. They were (and still are as a matter of fact ~1 month later) of the same quality as the ones you get at supermarkets; no toughness or hardening etc., but just right. I will say that it's hard going for just one person to get through all of these, but I am trying my best. Good quality purchase and the delivery was fast too.
on 22 January 2013
These jelly babies came on time well raped. It is a pressent for my son Calvin who eats the head first and he is still my jelly baby. I opened the package and took 2 out they are not bassets but they taste really nice think he will be well pleased.
on 6 December 2016
A really good buy. I love Jelly babies. Some of the jelly babies are more chewier than others. The only fault is the dried coating, it is rather messy and can stain.

The bag containing the 3 kg, is not great, would benefit from being a re-sealable bag - just a suggestion

Otherwise, enjoyable.
on 14 March 2017
Known and excellent product, delivery quicker than expected, and a lot cheaper than ordering from a local supplier.
These were purchased to hand out to needy runners towards the end of a recent major all-terrain event. Much appreciated by all.