Customer reviews

on 4 May 2016
Favourite figure from set, used as cake topper. Lovely quality and detail.
on 8 February 2013
really disappointed by the size of this poduct. not what we expected at all. my daughter wasnt happy either as this horse was only half the size of the dolls she had.
on 15 January 2013
bought as part of a rapunzel collection for my daughter and she loves it. It is smaller by proportion to the other characters however my daughter didn't notice and it did give the measurements on the sellers sight, but as I say my daughter doesnt seem to mind :)) arrived within a few days of orderin..no actually i ordered this on the Fri before Christmas (Christmas was on a Tuesday) and this arrived on Christmas Eve..so very very well done to the seller and Royal Mail..many thanks..would recommend
on 18 April 2012
I brought this as a cake topper for my Tangled mad daughter she has not yet seen but she will be able to play with them after great little figurine.
on 31 July 2014
Excellent quality item, even came with painted horseshoes on the bottom. Perfect down to the last detail. Feels like a real quality collectible, and will consider buying more of these! Shipped quickly and packaged well. Only needed to adjust the legs as he went a bit wonky in transit, but rectified quickly and now stands proud :)
on 27 June 2014
I bought all three Rapunzel figures and they were great,, I used them on my Granddaughter's birthday cake, she now has them in her toy box to play with, as they are a good size and sturdy. I will always look to that site in the future first, and would definitely recommend it to other people
on 7 January 2013
Brought for my tangled mad daughter as she loves little figures and playsets. She adored it! Strong, sterdy and stands alone. Bigger than expected and great detail. This toy, which arrived fast and packaged well, has given her hours apon hours of fun.
on 31 December 2015
Disappointed with the size of the figurine purchased with the Disney Tangled characters dolls and of course horse is so out of kilter size wise. I should have been more diligent checking the size but nevertheless I am disappointed!
on 5 August 2013
Excellent service & amazing product. Ordered to decorate main birthday cake for my daughters 3rd birthday. Totally amazed everyone - little details very important. My daughter now get to use as one of her toys. Would use again.
on 30 December 2013
Given the figures that were highlighted as "people who purchased this also purchased..." I expected it to be on a similar scale. Not even close. Fortunately, it wasn't expensive