Customer reviews

on 21 February 2013
I bought the Daybreaker Fleece Hoodie and the Long Belfast Waterproof Jacket both in purple. Am a size 8 in M&S and the Small in both of these was a good fit. The coat is slightly padded but not bulky, and a great length for walking if there is a shower, standing at matches etc. The fleece is lovely and warm, and again, not bulky. Both zip right up under your chin to protect against wind/rain. Both nicely shaped at the waist. If you want to wear the coat with thick jumpers then buy a size up. Love them both, great quality, far better than cheap high street versions. Will buy another hoodie.
on 31 August 2012
This is so soft and comfortable and nicely shaped at the waist, although depending how you like it to fit I'd suggest going for a larger size. I'm a size 8-10 and the small was a bit too slim fitting for me so I returned it for the medium which is more comfortable and relaxed but it depends how you prefer it to fit. The mens is lovely too - my husband got one in the mens first in the Ebony - a lovely warm grey colour which seems to go with everything.
on 2 December 2012
I have been looking for a warm hooded fleece for ages and this really does the job. I am a size 14 but found the medium size a bit tight so exchanged it for the large which just fits nicely. Unbelievably warm and lightweight too which means it fits well under outer clothing without too much bulk. Would love to get another one from Santa . . . .
on 2 July 2012
I saw this fleece when I was in Oslo recently - the home of Helly Hansen. However it was quite pricey and I ended up deciding to buy it online from home - and so glad I did! This fleece is great, feels so soft, fits well (the medium is comfy and right fit for a size 14) and the colour is lovely. Definitely recommend this for some functional and fashionable shopping!
on 14 January 2013
Its perhaps not as warm as the details suggest, but it makes a great mid-layer and fits reasonably well. Good quality and easy to wash.
on 30 March 2013
Nice, warm fleece hoodie, fast delivery etc. but the color is not brown as in the picture. My fleece hoodie is more grey than brown.
on 11 May 2013
Light yet warm, great on its own in spring/autumn, when flying, or for layering under other clothes--I got it to add warmth if necessary under the HH rainjacket, but have used it on its own on a recent trip.
Just one caution, sizing is a bit small, so if you intend it for solo wear consider going up a size from normal, but for my original purpose of layering under a rainjacket it's fine.
on 18 February 2013
I bought this to either wear on its own or to layer up underneath my coat/jacket. It's lovely and snuggly, soft material. Keeps you warm and is practical too. The sizing was perfect for me. Not too big or small. I don't really know what could be done to improve it which is why I gave it 5 stars.
on 26 February 2015
Lovely warm top quality fleece. I love its neck and hood. The price is a bit high, but I got it in the sales
on 31 May 2014
this was a gift to my partner who loves it as its warm but not too bulky but at the same time not too light