on 23 September 2013
This is a lovely looking case, lovely pink faux leather Cath Kidston style fabric inside and a handy little pocket inside
Why only two stars then?
Well its a case of Fur Coat and No Knickers
It cuts the screen off a tiny bit especially at the top, not enough to make it unusable but enough to annoy, there is a huge design flaw in that when you use it in portrait mode either the pocket is upside down or the popper fastens at the back, again highly annoying. At first I thought it was a fault in the construction of my case but they are all the same! See picture above
Lastly my Kindle just doesnt feel safe as the faux leather is already begining to stretch!
I bought the marware case for my husbands Kindle it may ne charcoal instead of lovely pink but its fit for purpose and cheaper!
on 6 March 2013
Really cute case, love the vinatge floral pattern inside the case. Keeps my kindle safe when not in use. Would definitely recommend this product for the price.
on 23 January 2013
Great looking product however a little too roomy for my daughters kindle fire and the kindle moves around enough not to be able to hit home buttons etc without having to readjust the kindle within the case which after a few times becomes somewhat frustrating. Other than that, a hard wearing and great looking case!
on 29 December 2012
First of all, not product related but I bought this yesterday afternoon and it arrived today with regular P&P - very pleased about this!

The case itself is good quality for the price. I have a regular 7" Kindle Fire (not HD) and it fits perfectly. The colour is lovely - not a gaudy hot pink - and the pattern detail on the inside adds a nice touch. I enjoy the fact it enables you to read the Kindle and feel like you are holding a book.

As mentioned in previous reviews, slight issue that when in case you cannot swipe down at the top of the page on the home screen for the menu but I have not found this to be a big problem. Also a lot of complaints about the smell. Can't say I noticed this. Slight 'new plastic' smell when I first opened the packaging but after a few hours of use this has gone.

Overall, very happy with this product.
on 8 April 2013
Fuss free service! Case is excellent, just what I was looking for. Very nice fit for kindle fire and protects all areas well. Excellent delivery and service, thanks!
on 13 January 2013
The quality of the materials was good but the design wasn't. I got this for my eight year old granddaughter's Kindle Fire and when she turns it to use landscape, it falls out, making it less safe than if she didn't have one at all to be honest. I will be finding her a different one, with something that secures the Kindle in it.
on 10 July 2012
This does not fit my kindle as it was advertised with the kindle I have in it in the picture. Please double check it fits your kindle! It's a lovely cover but I would think It fits the key board kindle. Not the one with out as it was shown in the picture!
on 1 February 2013
Very good quality leather effect case. Provides good protection for your Kindle with access for charging so no need to remove from case. Liked it so much that I recommended it to my daughter who purchased one in purple.
on 20 November 2013
Excellent as described with quick delivery. Bought for my granddaughter for her first kindle so when she discovered it had to pretend it was for her gran. But she informed me that this is the she wants
on 15 April 2012
Nice product fits the Kindle fire lovely. The only small thing is I thought the pink colour would be brighter as shown in the picture but it wasn't, but still a nice pink. Fast shipping would recommend.