Size: 75 cl|Change
Price:£29.49+ £4.99 shipping

on 28 August 2013
Nice champagne well worth the money. Nice on its own but great with strawberries or caviar. A+++ recommended. good stuff
on 24 March 2013
Friends 50 th birthday so seemed like a good idea for the Scot's lady. Arrived in good time and she was so pleased.
Little pricey but did the job well.
on 1 March 2017
Favourite brand of champagne and great price too.
on 12 February 2017
Moet Chandon, the BEST
on 13 November 2013
It was great champagne, will order again for next good occasion. I will recommend this champagne to my friends and family.
on 28 March 2017
Good purchase although it did not come ina Moet box as stated.
on 5 March 2016
Did not come with a gift box as advised and bottle was very dirty
on 3 August 2016
Good old Moet! Always consistent and reliable. My ALWAYS first choice for celebrations.A beautiful example of champagne. Lovely and fresh, with just enough bubbles. Perfect!!!
on 3 August 2015
Impressive looking and fine tasting branded Champaign delivered swiftly and well packaged. I managed to get on offer but it is worth checking the Supermarkets pricing as well as they often offer reductions on this brand. Great for a gift, celebration or even as a treat for yourself!
on 2 December 2014
I had a glass of this a few weeks ago when a woman from work was leaving after 25 years of service. We wanted something special for her and we brought 2 bottles of this with us to the venue.

I'm not a typical champagne drinker but when I had a glass of this it made enough of an impression on me to rember it for a long time and to want to buy it for myself. It's fruity, smooth and crisp without being too dry. We were all more than happy with it and we were disappointed that we hadn't bought more of it so that we could have had another glass each.

If you wish to provide feedback on this review please follow the link below.

Thanks