on 19 January 2013
THIS COVER WAS AS DESCRIBED, IT FITTED WELL, AND MY SON LIKED IT AS PART OF HIS CHRISTMAS. I WOULD RECOMMEND IT
on 6 February 2013
I got this for my son and he loved it ,it was a perfect fit and has protected his ipod from many a bump as it strong material.
on 30 November 2013
I bought this for my brothers birthday and in the packing it looked like the right size but when he put it on his iPod it didn't stay on. It was a bit loose.
on 14 May 2013
This item is now broken as the IPod had a terrible accident. The CASE DID ITS JOB and saved the IPod
looked great and will order another for my son
on 8 April 2013
This is a realy a lovley hard case but does not fit my
iphone so will have to try to find another to fit my
iphone
on 18 December 2012
The case fits well but is so smooth that the iPod is like a bar of soap. It will slide out of your hand, out of your pocket when you sit down and off of other things. The back has no grip whatsoever and has turned me, a person that always treats his gadgets with respect into a clumsy oaf that has made his iPod drop onto the floor on several occasions. The other day I went into the bedroom and put it on the bed and it slid onto the floor.

The case cracked once and I glued it. It cracked again and a chunk has broken off so I am now going to buy another case. It's definately not worth owning in my opinion. Put it on anything that is not perfectly horizontal as measured by a spirit level and you'll discover it diving onto the floor. It's the Gareth Bale of iPod cases.
on 27 December 2012
Delivery duration and packaging ok but this piece of cheap plastic snapped into 4 parts as I was trying to fit it. There is no give in the material, so any stress whatsoever and its throw away. You simply cannot stretch the side catches over the ipod and as this is the 10th cover I have used ( still got the other 9, just like to interchange). I know I wasn't heavy handed with it. If it was cheap I would still be disappointed. Complete rubbish....
on 17 February 2014
I purchased this for my grandson who is a Chelsea supporter and i am pleased to say it met all his expectations
on 3 December 2013
My son purchased this with his own birthday money and after a couple of days of lovingly looking after it on his Ipod, it snapped. It had overheated. He was devastated. I wrote a message but still haven't heard back from anyone and that was in May!
on 19 May 2015
The Arsenal emblem is way off centre and doesn't look very good disappointed to say the least