Customer reviews

on 22 November 2011
I was always a bit unsure about buying clothes off any website, since you don`t know for sure whether the size will actually fit you, right? Well, when I bought these Chino pants that I had a hard time finding anywhere else in stores - I also wanted this exact colour- I thought I'd give Amazon a try.
I know my size for pants, but not all products with that size really fit me, so when the slim chinos arrived - and a very fast delivery it was- I tried them on and they didn't fit as I wanted them too. Luckily, the seller has a wonderful way of handling returns and a week later I was the proud owner of another identical pair of pants, but this time in a larger size. And these were a perfect fit.

Positive? All the way. I didn't have to leave the house and wander around tons of stores, I found the pair with the fabric I liked -a 100 % cotton - and the colour is exactly like in the picture. So my advice is to go ahead and try shopping online for clothes, but first check the return policy and see if the reviews about that are good, because you don't want to be stuck with a pair that doesn't fit you. I'm lucky that this particular seller dealt patiently with my questions when I called to ask about how to send the item back and that they shipped the right item in the perfect size for me, with no extra charge to my account.
on 11 January 2013
These pants are nearly perfect. Exactly what I expected and I finally got them it s been 2 years until I finally got them here and I haven t got any regret, they re awesome! The best pants I ve ever seen. That s Dickies pants...
on 21 June 2015
10th pair now. Awesome for casual or work and size is bang on.
on 28 February 2016
Mint! My favourite pants for an incredible price!
on 16 March 2015
Pretty tight round the waist, but nice.
on 1 October 2014