Customer reviews

on 23 May 2013
We have owned this golf trolley for a number of weeks now and so far it has proved itself very well on regular weekly trips around an 18 hole golf course, it is very well made (british made too I believe) , sturdy and light weight too.
Excellent so far !!
2 people found this helpful
on 29 April 2013
This is the third electric trolley I have owned. The other two were power caddies. This is excellent, much quicker and the battery cruises 18 holes and powers up the last massive hill on the 18th!
4 people found this helpful
on 26 July 2013
5 rounds, sturdy enough, plenty battery for 18 holes, no thrills, very basic and easy to use which suits me. ask me again after 100 rounds !
2 people found this helpful
on 30 April 2012
I have had my trolley for six years playing 2 or 3 times per week. I cannot comment on the customer service as I have never used it although I did purchase a new battery
after 4 years use off ebay. I have seen many playing partners purchase other brands during this time but non seem to to have the same level of reliability as a greenhill.
16 people found this helpful