on 9 August 2015
This is an excellent product which gives the appearance of meat. It tastes good too. The protein in Mock Duck is GLUTEN [derived from wheat].
IT IS NOT MADE FROM SOYA AS SUGGESTED BY ONE REVIEWER [see tins for details of contents]
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 28 March 2018
Super fast delivery, I am excited to try this product, which I am having for my tea this evening...

Will update once I have tried it

so far 10/10
on 3 March 2018
Mmm this stuff is so yummy and great when you don't have time to make your own seitan. Think it's a pretty clean source of protein too - ate it a lot just with some vegetables or salad when cutting weight for boxing fights, even tastes great straight out of the tin. Can't recommend it enough!
on 22 November 2015
I have to say my first impression wasn't good. When I opened the can the smell of it reminded me as cat food. I took the product out of the can and place it into a container in the fridge. After a couple of days I cooked it, the smell was different (maybe it was the can that leave this strange smell...) The taste of it is really different as any vegan meet I have ever tried. It is tasty, juicy and not dry at all. I will defininetly buy it again.
on 14 February 2014
This is very tasty! The texture itself really looks like meat so for all vegans/vegetarians that might (hopefully not) miss meat, this is for you.

Also, it is not that expensive, though if it were £5 instead, that would be awesome!

I have re-ordered too: two cans were damaged but Amazon is going to send a replacement so no worries!
3 people found this helpful
on 26 November 2017
Usually love this, but wasn't so keen with these even though they are the same brand as what I usually buy from H&B. Maybe having multiple cans was too much of a good thing, normally I buy them only a few times a year.
on 23 April 2018
Bought this to try and found it OK but didn't like the reference to skin and feathers! To make it look like duck? Not liked if you are a vegetarian!
on 21 December 2013
This is a fantastic "mock meat" substitute for Vegetarians. Very versatile. Highly recommended for Veggies in need of a meat type fix.
6 people found this helpful
on 18 October 2013
I wasn't sure when I ordered this, but I thought I'd give it a try. It tastes great, and have already ordered more.
7 people found this helpful