TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 July 2016
Bought at the full cost, I am beholden to no-one. I give honest straight forward reviews which include the good, the bad and the ugly as relevant. A good collection of small watch tools which can also be used on other small items. The tweezers are good for holding small pieces when model making. This was good value when compared to the cost of the individual components and even mores to high street costs. The 'kit' will be rarely used but tucked away, I expect it will be cost effective.
VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 October 2015
16PC Watch Repair Tool Kit Band Pin Strap Link Remover Back Opener Screwdrivers Tweezers Kit

Took my Tag Huer watch to a local Tag agent to have a new battery. He wanted £20 for the privilege. Now way for a 99p battery So I bought this.

Removing the back.
The back removal tool worked well and the back came off easily with a couple of turns. I put the battery in and screwed the back on and it worked fine. I have saved far more than the cost of this set in one go.

Quality.
The tools are only of basic quality but if all you want to do is replace a few batteries this set is fine.

Overall.
I you are going to service a lot of watches you need to buy better, if you want to replace a few batteries then this is fine. It has already saved me money. For the price you cannot grumble.
on 2 September 2017
OK, first off lets look at the price, its cheap to buy, so hold that thought.
Next Quality, not the best but, if you know what your doing its OK.
I successfully made bracelet adjustments to my Hamilton watch thus saving myself trips to the jeweller and the charges that go with it.
A word of Warning, if you don't have a good skill base for this type of thing then maybe take to your friendly watch repairer or jeweller.
To summarise, i am happy with this product.
Just an update, have used this a couple more times to make final and minor adjustments and i am finding it an invaluable tool to have so glad i purchased it.
on 18 April 2017
I own a few watches and will be buying more in the future. I often have to have links removed so that the watch fits me correctly, paying someone to do that actually costs more than buying this full set and doing it myself. For what you pay it's a great set and the only bit i really wanted is the blue pin remover tool. It was very easy to use and only took a minute to learn how to use. Once i'd realised how to use it i'd sorted a watch strap out in a minute. Great purchase and something that'll really come in useful.
on 16 December 2017
I'd bought a metal watch strap that was too large, so thought I'd give this toolkit a go as it seemed worth a punt for the price. It's not the best .. the blue plastic tool bent virtually straight away, but the rest seemed pretty hardwearing and certainly did the job, removing three links in a particularly stubborn strap. I would have probably paid more than that to get a "professional" to do it - this was more convenient, cheap and I can do more at a later date. Only down side is that it doesn't come in a storage case as such - but I'm not complaining at this price :-)
on 1 August 2017
very happy with this i,am able to work on two watch,s that i have had for quite some time that did not work for one thing or another so with these tools i was able to do so and now they work great i put them into shops they would work for a while and then stop were as now i can work on them myself great little set of tools. and they came before great services well done THANK,S
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 12 January 2017
Saved me £££s everything I need to change batteries and watch straps. Good tutorials on YouTube to show you how, good enough quality tools for me. If you find this review helpful please click on the helpful button thanks.
on 18 November 2017
Nice cheap and cheerful watch repair tools, ideal for "topping up" your existing toolkit, or for replacing existing worn out/broken tools (which is why I bought this set). It comes in a disposable plastic blister pack, so make sure you have somewhere to put the tools once you've opened the packet! I'm giving four stars here for the overall quality, which is good, but not excellent. For the money, you really can't go wrong. If you're looking for Swiss watchmaker quality tools, spend lots more money!
on 26 September 2015
I got this as I do replace watch batteries when they die. Being so cheap I thought I would try them. I was amazed at the amount of bits in the kit. Very good deal as I am sure I will find some of the parts a help with my watch battery replacement. Good value for the money.
on 20 April 2017
Overall the product is what I wanted.

I just needed some tools to adjust and play with my watches: replace batteries, adjust bracelets, and tamper with them! To be honest, I didn't like the package, looks cheap and simplistic. I was expecting something more professional; but I am happy with the tools anyway. They are all right.

If anyone out there wishes to play and look after their watches, I suggest they go for it.