Price:£13.48+ Free shipping

on 21 August 2014
Great table, it's perfect to stand my new black table top fridge on and was easy to assemble, didn't have to send for the cavalry to put it together for me (usually happens), enough space round it so it's not right on the edge. It has quite a bit of weight to it flat packed but is easy to move around once assembled. May even get another in a different colour for the front bedroom, highly recommend.
on 1 August 2013
Searched internet for cheap table to stand tortoise enclosure on and chose this as appeared good value for money.Not disappointed.Easy to assemble, sturdy and does what I want it to do. No complaints so far!
on 3 May 2013
They sell this for £5 in ikea... Triple the price such a rip off.........they sell this for £5 in ikea... Triple the price such a rip off
33 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 January 2013
Actually ordered this so I could put my Christmas tree on it but had already put it up when the table arrived so use it as an occasional table and will probably place a lamp on it in the near future (but hard when you have young grandchildren!). The table was so easy to put together. It looks great and for the price paid it was a great purchase!
on 20 March 2016
You would have to be super-human to actually be able to screw the double-ended screws into the ends of each leg and underside of the table top, but other than that, okay for the price. If some kind of spanner was meant to be in the package for this purpose, mine was missing. A strong pair of priers did the job and the whole assembly took less that 10 minutes to compete. Just don't even think of standing on it.
on 17 July 2013
SAME PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FROM THE ORIGINAL STORE (IKEA) FOR £5-6!!! CANT BELIEVE THE PRICE ON AMAZON... WILL THINK TWICE IN FUTURE ABOUT BUYING FROM AMAZON, UNTIL i HAVE DONE SOME 'PRICE COMPARISON HOMEWORK'!!! HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MISLEAD TO BELIEVE AMAZON IS "CHEAPER" AND GENERALLY BETTER VALUE FOR MONEY.. BUT THIS GOES TO SHOW IT'S NOT ALWAYS THE CASE!!!
on 1 January 2016
It serves its purpose as a magazine table against a wall. However, the instructions 'laughingly' show one turning-in the double-ended screws by hand; almost an impossibility in my view. I finally used a pair of mole grips to do the job and was constantly aware that if I slipped there was a real danger of impaling myself on one of them. Once assembled there is no such danger though. Further, there are no pads on the end of the legs.
on 19 July 2015
I bought two of these and I am delighted with them. I place them together whilst playing board games and move them apart when needing the floor space. They are perfect for this as together they make a good size table and yet they are so light for moving out of the way.
on 23 November 2015
TERRIBLE!! There were few serious damages on the table when we received it!!! To be honest, I couldn't bother with the hassle of returning etc, so we had to just compromise and use it. I luckily had some nice adhesive plastic wrapping which we could cover the surface. Not happy at all.
on 4 September 2013
lOVE LOVE LOVE this. I wanted a simple coffee table and this was it, strong and I can tell I will have this for a long time !