on 8 June 2016
Funny and touching and almost *too* insightful about the anxieties and indulgences of my generation, Not Working had me laughing out loud and wanting to push it into the hands of pretty much all my friends.
on 18 June 2017
Hilarious take on life's anxieties that we all get from time to time. An easy gentle read. I am pleased with my purchase and would buy again.
on 18 July 2017
Took a little while to get into the structure and style, but once I did, quite enjoyed it. The character was somewhat infuriating, but still would have liked to know what happened after the last page! Recommend as an easy read.
on 12 December 2016
Well written, laugh out loud funny, quick read, page turner.
Would recommend to all women, I think we can all see ourselves in Claire at some point throughout the book, whether it's having doubts about your career, relationship, family, having children.
Very unique style of writing, absolutely loved it.
on 21 June 2017
Not brilliant if I'm honest. It was recommended to me via a podcast I listen too. The story never really gets going, you either keep reading to hope that the next page will lead up to more or you keep reading just to finish the book.
Leaves a lot to be desired.
on 30 December 2016
Not Working is hilarious and thoughtful with a small dollop of angst - the character of Claire was written perfectly. This book is for anyone who feels like they're in a bit of a rut, its a cheerful and an easy read for sure!
on 29 October 2016
Refreshing and addictive! You can't help falling for Claire as she searches for a vocation and a better life. This is an amusing and poignant read.
on 2 July 2016
Enjoyable
on 6 May 2016
I thought it was a fabulous. Funny and emotional book which was really realistic about the highs and lies of not working ! Highly recommend it !
on 13 June 2016