on 13 August 2016
I havent slept since it arived.. help me.
on 2 February 2016
This coffee is awesome! If you want a coffee that will pretty much blow your balls off, stop. This is the drink you're looking for! Great aftertaste and nice rich aroma packs a punch like nothing else I have ever had.
review image review image
on 20 October 2016
Ordered this for a friend who LOVES coffee. Heard this was the strongest coffee in the world. Its smells great when youve grinded it up!! She loves the whole flavour and makes a good strong cup!! Not as strong caffeine wise as i first thought but she really enjoys it
on 3 August 2015
Its is the best coffee I have had in years the taste is just right then you get the kick from it, sit down have a nice cup of coffee & don't have the 2nd for 1/2 hour you may not need it.
on 5 May 2016
I am in love with this coffee!
very smooth and actually really nice iced as well.
Keeps me awake for my hour long train journey to college!
Thank you.
on 5 August 2016
Good coffee but nothing special. Not that strong. Definitely not worth the price.
on 31 March 2015
The taste was nice, but I didn't feel the caffeine rush that much, but it definitely is stronger than other coffees. It might be a thing with me though, because no coffee has ever really affected me if I'm sleepy.
on 14 March 2017
Possibly the strongest coffee I've ever had....it certainly punches through in flavour where other coffee's can't reach...definitely a wake up call and then some!! only one little gripe...for less than 250g your paying over £20 including delivery....very pricey coffee!
on 15 April 2017
This coffee is insane !
One cup your good.
Two cups feeling positively motivated.
Three cups and your watching the wings beat on humming birds.
Have not tried cup number four yet.

It is exactly as it says, world's strongest coffee,
I love my coffee and this stuff tastes great if your after a great cup of Joe and a massive caffeine hit without the fuzzy tummy.
Absolutely Yes!!!!

Shall buy it again!
on 7 January 2015
This coffee is really smooth. Great taste. Don't be daunted by it's title/reputation.
I admit, it's a bit expensive but it's worth the experience.