Customer reviews

on 30 August 2017
Great thank you
on 21 January 2013
As a cat lover and someone who always spends the pound coin I intend to keep for the shopping trolly,this is great little find.Just put it on you house,or car keyring and your're sorted.I bought six,for my sisters and me.
on 15 November 2013
Bought this for a friend as a Christmas gift. She is going to love it. the design is really very cute and good. I like it that much that I think I will be ordering one for myself to.
on 10 September 2013
I bought this as a stocking filler for a friend who loves cats. It's very cute. I docked one star because the cat design doesn't look as sharp as on the picture.
on 4 November 2013
Good quality coin and image, Nice and sharp on mine. The key ring clip is nice and strong so the coin wont fall off. very pleased with it
on 18 March 2014
Very quick delivery
Does the Job for being a trolley coin. Fits into any key ring.
Also good for a person who likes cats
on 25 May 2014
This is a very handy thing to have as now I don;t have to fumble around for pound coins and the black cat on it is cute.
on 23 March 2013
Love this, and use them a lot, both as shopping trolleys, and as a gym token. Love the design and it arrived on time.
on 18 January 2013
was a christmas present. got here on time and my nan loved it. thankyou very much very impressed with results.
on 18 December 2012
Bought this for myself I never have a pound when I go shopping. It's good quality & the picture is ok