on 19 April 2014
This is my second tub of Nitro X. Iam 6'4 , 17 stones, and i do basic weight training about 5x à week. I actually seem to get the best results with the smaller dose/less water, and when i'm particularly thirsty and have a longer sesh, i take more (adding some ice cubes as i sup it over time). BUY THE EXOTIC FLAVOUR - it is one of the best tasting gym powders i have ever used. Give it a long shake to smooth the granules, but it mixes well. I have loads of extra energy during AND after my workout, so if the missus wants to play after - i'm ready for lurv !. This powder has no side effects/negatives as far as i'm concerned. I've tried Jack, Grenade (WORST tasting and mixing powder EVER - Stay away !) , also used Maximuscle stuff. USN is streets ahead in taste, and......it does what it says on the tin (tub !) So, when you've had à crap day, and you really can't be arsed , take Nitro X about 45 mins before your sesh. I sit on the exercise bike and watch deal or no deal first, then crack on with the fizz (physical exertion for you civvies !). 5 stars - another winner from USN.
on 2 February 2013
Reading the other reviews I can understand why some people don't like this product or didn't find it worked. All I can say is what my experience was and it was very good.

First off this isn't for beginners, me personnally would only use this once a week. The caffine content is very high; I avoid drinking anything else with caffine in it on the day I use Nitro X, if you do you simply won't sleep that night! I take this on an empty stomach half an hour before working out - I feel that if you take on a full stomach you won't benefit from the energy surge as this did happen me once or twice, maybe this why it didn't work for some other people, my advice is always use on an empty stomach so I understand other comments.

Taking Nitro X gives me an insane rush of energy. I can lift for longer and power through my reps with more force and aggression. Definately a good product for giving you that boost you need to keep going.

Overall great product but to sum up :
Pros -
Massive energy boost
Gives you the stamina to work out for longer
Makes you more alert

Cons -
High caffine content so needs used with care
Can have, but not always, quite a harsh 'come down' that leaves you feeling awful
Sick feeling during working out
Headaches
Doesn't taste amazing but isn't the worst drink out there
on 15 January 2014
All i can say is WOW! I tried this for the first time 15 minutes before i hit the gym i did not really think anything of it before but i noticed i just had constant energy to lift more and more and go heavier than i usually do. With this i was able to break all my personal records!
on 13 November 2013
This pre-workout is outstanding, take it 30/40 minutes before you hit the gym and needless to say you won't have trouble getting through a session.
on 11 February 2013
This is the first pre workout drink I have personally taken without the effects of sickness and dizziness and the pump is great! Recommended to anyone especially beginners.
on 15 June 2012
I work in the leisure industry and train pretty much every day. After trying many anabolic samples and finding they were not working. We had the USN rep drop off some samples. I grabbed the Anabolic Nirto-X and drank it 45 minutes before my workout. It gave me strength, energy and more pump. This stuff was that good when i got home i ordered some from Amazon because it was cheaper on here than it was at trade price from the USN rep. I do not use this product before every workout only when i'm feeling a little zapped and need that little kick up the ass to get me going. Try it i bet you like it.
on 1 April 2014
I purchased this due to the ingredients list and also assist in training late in the evening after a long day and commuting.

The product has definitely given me more drive when I'm training, making up for lost drive after a long day. In addition this product appears to have genuinely improved my performance since using it as I have done nothing else differently.

I would advise that the product isn't taken too close to bed time, as also listed on the labelling.
on 25 September 2013
i took this before starting my first workout. within 15 minutes I was shaking and buzzed right up. it got the adrenalin flowing and I was flat out for the full 45 minute session.
Felt really pumped on this. You will need a recovery drink after though and plenty of water to sip too.
I really rate this and will be ordering regularly.
After the first few times you will get used to the shaking and flushes - don't panic you wont die from them.
on 10 May 2013
I've used NoExplode before and loved it. Great kick, massive pump and full of explosive energy. I thought I'd try a sample sachet of the Anabolic nitro just to compare, and have to say I had an interesting workout...

I mixed the sachet with 400ml of water and necked it 30 mins before training. Arrived at the gym and before I new it my heart rate was rocketing! I literally had to take super long rests between sets just to bring my heart rate down!! I consciously had to breath deeper and faster, as I felt I needed more oxygen just to keep up with my own heart rate!!! This lasted about half an hour, it was horrible. I thought I was going to konk out any second. The whole time I was left feeling light headed and abnormally weak. I could barely lift half of what I would normally lift and it was embarrassing and disappointing.

Please don't think "ah yeah that sounds awesome, I'd love me heart rate to rocket for my workout", because it was seriously worrying and ruined my workout. There were no pumps whatsoever, no explosive power or energy rush. Just some serious heart palpitations, which is bizarre considering I'm used to high caffeine products and have a very good tolerance for caffeine.

I would stay away from this product. Going to stick with NoExplode.
on 18 April 2014
TASTE IS QUITE NICE AND THE POWDER DISSOLVES QUITE EASY IN WATER BUT ONCE IT HAS KICKED IN.HALF AN HOUR LATER YOU CAN REALLY FEEL IT, SO USE WITH CAUTION

See one answered question