Size: 4 Cartridges|Change
Price:£6.82+ Free shipping

on 28 December 2012
Good value for money, cheaper than in Tesco and nearly £5 cheaper than their pharmacy price. I especially like the black cartridge holder - looks much classier than the white one available in this country! In all other aspects product looks (and tastes!) the same. Will definitely use this supplier again.
on 25 November 2016
These little puffers help when you are trying to cut down. I use them in the car, when l go for a meal, at non-smoking friends houses...and no smoke.
I still smoke but half as much, so a good purchase. My friend stopped smoking by using these.
on 7 November 2013
These are great for giving up or cutting down your smoking habit, they really keep the addictive nicotine pangs away.
on 15 March 2013
9 weeks without a cig now.... These are a great solution to the habitual cigs you would normally have had...
on 7 October 2016
Came promptly and exactly as described no issues , am trying to cut down at moment and then have really helped as am not smoking at work now (which was a big thing for me) and am happily puffing on these instead and so ar is going ok, would definitely recommend
on 6 February 2016
Vaping makes my chest hurt and makes my very mild asthma so much worse. This gives my hands and mouth something to do, and provides a little bit of nicotine. Nothing like vaping, but in many ways better.
on 31 May 2013
Very good value for money, you do have to pull harder than cigerettes but as I am now looking to quit smoking this will not be a problem. Would encourage everyone to try them to see how they feel. I have tried others that were made of metal but did not get on with them, this is plastic and very pleasant.
on 14 May 2014
I've been off actual cigarettes for over year now but was using vapour, I found I was just as hooked on the vapour as I was cigarettes. Finally switched the inhalator as there is no yummy flavours to keep me using, with the inhalator I'm only using it if I actually feel the need for some nicotine which is much better for me
on 18 July 2016
The reason i didnt give this a 5 is because it can be quite harsh on the chest... Especially if you keep it in your pocket. It seems to let more nicotine through when its warmer.
But this, along with the invisi patches helped me quit, so it truly does work! Best of luck x
on 14 November 2016
Great way to give up smoking and would certainly recommend that anyone try them. One point is that this product was on sale at £10.00 4 weeks ago so that's a large increase, but still cheap in relation to tobacco.