Format: DVD|Change

on 8 April 2017
Warwick Davis is wonderful as the arrogant, self aggrandising egotist with a sensitive soul. The straight faced supporting cast is brilliant as are the celebrity guests who are happy to parody themselves. Jonny Depp and Liam Neeson had us crying with laughter! I bought this as a gift for my partner who laughs with happy abandon at the antics of this diminutive star. You don't see Warwick as a dwarf but as a failed actor who really can be an obnoxious twerp! But with all too human frailties too. An excellent production.
on 3 April 2017
Absolutely hilarious. Gervais and Merchant outdo themselves. Warwick Davies is superb as the self-interested agent for 'little people' who snaps up all the good jobs for himself - and gets his just desserts...
on 31 March 2017
I want all my shows in my TV to be like this one...
on 7 April 2017
Excellent
on 19 August 2014
Warwick Davis is excellent. Great story of "agent" looking for work. Focus is almost totally kept on Davis who is a strong enough actor to pull this one off. Highly recomended!
on 8 December 2014
7/io
on 1 February 2016
alright
on 18 August 2015
Pc out the window but very amusing
on 25 September 2015
Hacked account result..!
I DIDNT irder this but was charged..!
on 16 November 2012
As a fan of The Office and Extras, I knew that I would be watching Life's Too Short on DVD. Going into it I expected that it would not venture far from Ricky Gervais's tried and true formula, which it doesn't, but I found Warwick Davis very refreshing. I love that he, a bona fide actor, embraces this character completely and is not shy about physical humor, which I love, and his facial expressions are priceless. You really begin to empathize with the world he lives in, but the whole comedy is not based on his stature, thankfully. He is able to draw in the audience in a way that Andy Millman did not, and keeps you teetering on, "Is he a jerk, or a nice guy surrounded by idiots?"
My favorite episode in this series is the one with Johnny Depp, a MUST SEE for JD fans. I love that Shaun Williamson is back, but his potential is sorely underutilized. Les Dennis and Keith Chegwin are a welcome sight, but their appearances are rather stiff and unnatural. The woman playing he receptionist really gets on my nerves, but that's part of the plan. People who complain that Gervais and Merchant have made the same series three times can't see the delicious irony of the play within a play, when actors are acting as actors... it can get confusing, but is great fun.