on 16 February 2012
good product for the price but as it's only cheap it doesn't always last very long.
i'm allergic to metal curlers so the plastic ones suit me and they are very easy to use. good value for money.
on 5 March 2012
Before I bought this product, I was using Virginia Summers heated eyelash curler, which looked very similar to this one, so I decided to
give it a go, as they have discontinued Virginia Summers ones. When the product arrived, tried it straightaway, and was so disappointed,
ended up throwing it away. Cheap plastic, avoid!
on 24 June 2014
Heats up in seconds, works fabulously, is quick and small so can be taken in a small handbag... Only trouble is you must not use a water based mascara after curling your lashes as the water in the mascara acts on the lashes like water on freshly curled hair... the curls disappear.
on 1 May 2013
This item is a bargain!! There's no denying, it's a bit cheap looking- but it's a cheap item which does the job it's meant to. I'm happy and my lashes are too :-)
on 3 May 2014
Bought 2 and the one the works is good, the other one was broke when taken out of the package not worth sending back because of the price
on 23 May 2014
Very flimsy, didn't heat up very well and didn't curl eyelashes at all, went back to using the old faithful metal ones the next day
on 5 March 2014
Brilliant and such an amazing price would recommend this to anyone i purchased one for myself and my daughter and she loves it to.
on 14 June 2014
I've had one of these before and it was great, but this one was very flimsy and worked for about 2 mins before giving up!
on 31 March 2013
I brought it for myself and then got my mates one, for xmas to top up presents. they work really well
on 3 May 2014
Heated up but it's that bulky I could only fit the end of my lashes into it. Don't waste your money.