Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 22 October 2012
Good effort - reflects original pretty well - good for karaoke. Would really like a count in though. . . . . . .
on 3 August 2013
Like, I suspect, many others, I had never heard of the Black Keys but I had seen the Cobra advert and thought "What is that song?!" Did a bit of research and found it. I have ow also bought the album from which this comes (El Camino) and shall be working my way through their back catalogue. They are a wonderful mixture of 60's rock, blues, with a touch of dare I say 'glitter band 70's' sprinkled here and there - just brilliant!
on 24 August 2012
Heard this track while driving and loved it straight away. Me and the children bop along to this one, not heeard of the band before but will try some of their others after this.
on 3 August 2013
Excellent song I am looking forward to hearing the album... The beginning reminds mew of a seventies song. Jean Jeanie by David Bowier
on 1 September 2013
Really like the Black Keys...I think this is their best release yet. It's taken permanent residence in my cars CD player. Awesome
on 5 August 2013
excellent purchase- if u like the band buy this- I'm still singing it
great music- i must investigate this band further
on 7 September 2015