on 9 January 2018
Very happy.
on 22 January 2018
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 21 May 2017
Just right for my grandson
on 5 June 2013
I'm not sure I want to read it but my kids love them and the fact certainly seep in...'we heard that on Horrible Histories and I read that in Vicious Vikings' is a frequent explaination in our house.
on 16 September 2014
Im normally a fan of Horrible Histories but this particular book dissapointed me only for the reason being is that half way through the book it seems as though the author started to run out of ideas and then half the book talks about the Anglo Saxons? With not much Info on vikings really just a few stories (that could possibly be made up?) Shame really because the other books arent like that and Vikings are my fave historical people.
on 20 November 2016
A funny and engaging book to interest and excite children about the vikings.
on 8 April 2015
Very funny as well as informative. If you want information and a chuckle this is the book to read.
on 17 January 2014
Quite good. Some useful information. Children found it engaging and it was enough to spring board them into finding out about the Vikings.
on 17 June 2013
I found this for my son as we have been reading about Vikings. He is 8 and found it very entertaining. He also learnt a thing or two! Just the right length. It encouraged him to read more on the subject so it's got the thumbs up from me. Arrived quickly.
on 15 April 2013
A great book for a young history buff. I read it with my granddaughter on our way to, and back from, the fabulous Viking Exhibition in Edinburgh and she enjoyed it.