on 24 October 2015
I am loving this! I have MS and have just returned to Uni as a mature student, so had two issues, 1- anything to help me get through winter and hopefully avoid a relapse, and 2 - a light to work under that I found comfortable.
This is perfect, it not only meets my issues of 1 and 2 so far, it is also the best light to do your make up by I have ever encountered!! No more dark mornings when you get to work and as day light emerges you discover you've overdone the blusher and are now rocking the crazy clown look!
Worth every penny. I don't care for the control panel, but that's my only niggle, and very minor.
Highly recommend.
4 people found this helpful
on 20 December 2016
I was really hoping it will work for SAD .... and it does! I am very pleasantly surprised. I really hope it is not just a placebo and the effect continues. Or.. well.. even if it is placebo, who cares if it works, right? :)

Pros:
* works for me!
* I feared it will look like medical equipment but it actually looks quite OK, and also works as a desk lamp. Nice!

Cons:
* Can't really say any.... well I wish it would be just a bit higher/longer so it is even more practical...
3 people found this helpful
on 8 February 2018
Great product. My third Lumie lamp and favourite so far. Works great at the office. Definitely boosts my mood. It's a little irritating to have everyone who walks by asking me if it's a tanning lamp but my patient explanations have already persuaded several of them to buy one. My only small issue with this product is that the touch sensitive button is not that good and you need to touch is sometimes multiple times to get it to work. Also any small touch will activate the button, so sometimes when I'm working it will turn off because something random touches it. Also I have to unplug it overnight as if I don't I occasionally find it switched on in the morning presumably because the cleaners accidentally touched the button.
on 3 December 2015
I suffer from cluster headaches and depression and have found the lamp to have a positive effect on both things. A few times while using the lamp, my cluster shadows dissipated - which is amazing. The reviews I read before buying mentioned that the switch is a bit poor. I'd have to agree that it can be a bit frustrating, but once it's switched on, I just leave on my desk while I work, so it's not that big a problem for me. It is quite expensive for a desk lamp, but it seems to be built well enough and I kind of like the design. I took a gamble and bought one as I needed to try something - and I'm glad I did. Hope others who buy it get some relief.
on 27 December 2017
we bought this for our daughter, who works long days and doesnt see much daylight in the winter.
Too early to say if it makes a difference, but smart product and she has it placed on her desk.
on 10 December 2015
This lamp is simply stunning, it has revolutionised the lighting of my desk. Very bright without being blinding, I wish I'd had something like this years ago. Expensive, but worth every penny in my opinion. You get what you pay for in this case. Only slight negative comment, I would have preferred a mechanical switch rather than the touch one.
on 26 April 2017
I love this lamp, I use it every day when I am working from home. The extra light really does help, particularly in winter.
on 20 December 2017
Excellent product, can cause a bit of nausea if sit in front for to long.
Follow guidelines and you will be fine.

It definitely makes an improvement in a short period of time.
on 11 December 2016
Great light and simple to use. Flexible neck moves rather too easily so I am concerned that it might get too loose with time; but otherwise it seems to be a well made product.
on 18 May 2016
Good sturdy lamp, not particularly pretty. Have put behind my pc to brighten up the dark mornings and works a treat. I use without the diffuser as the diffuser makes it no brighter than a normal desk lamp