on 26 February 2013
The Rolls-Royce of slippers. Very well made and finished. Excellent warmth and comfort, the sole is very robust and has no problem in occasional outdoor use. The construction and finish cannot be faulted. These slipper would suit all. I feel sure that these slippers will give many years of use and I consider that the are of good value for the price. Highly recommended.
on 23 January 2013
The slippers are comfortable and warm (especially good this winter)
My reason for not giving a 5* rating is because they are a bit too wide for my feet and were not chosen as a "wide fitting."
on 13 October 2012
Delivered very promptly especially to CI. The slippers are very warm and comfy and a perfect fit. They look very hard wearing. Very worth the money.
on 18 August 2014
Good product, but you always get sweaty feet.
on 29 January 2013
Liked these slippers but had to return them as they squeaked when working on wooden floors and our house is all solid flooring downstairs. Would have kept them if we had more carpets as they were very comfy.
on 20 December 2012
My husband who never wants to change anything really needed new slippers

These are perfect--good fit ,good looking and (even he agrees) very comfortable.

What more can you want ??
on 28 February 2013
I love rockport shoes and was not disappointed by these slippers. I wear the every day in the house. :)
on 16 December 2012
I should have taken heed of the 2 bad reviews.

My pair started shedding the little rubber dimples almost immediately. Even worse when you have a baby crawling about.

Returned them.
on 22 November 2012
Bought these for my husband for Christmas as my son has a pair and loves them. My husband liked the look of the them tried them on and decided that he wanted a pair as they are very comfy.
on 19 September 2012
The Quality of these slippers are exceptional , the suede leather and corduroy compliment each other perfectly whilst the inner materials and fit are superb . The price point {£27.50} make them great value for money , presented in gift box packaging .