on 31 August 2013
I bought this for my nieces (8 and 6) and they absolutely love it. They can play together or with adults and they have been caught just reading the cards. It also is a really nice springboard for encouraging them to read more stories.
on 26 November 2012
The brain box card games are very good. The box is compact, cards are durable and sturdy and they are stored easily with the egg-timer in the box - it is fun but for the younger children as an adult will need to play along too and read the 'big' words they can't. It is a good games for observation, counting, colours etc. Set a short period of time to play it as attention can wander if played too long. The games are pitched at different ages so buy the correct age for your child. I will be buying the older versions when my grandchild reac as it is really educational. I totally recommend these products.
on 1 September 2014
This title was a gift, but have bought a few of these games for my children and as gifts. Always had compliments from the recipients on how good the games are, especially as you can play for a sort time or longer if you wish. Very portable too so ideal for when travelling.
on 26 April 2016
A great game for my ESL students as young as 5. Aside from the memory aspect they get reading practice on the story line on the card and when asking each other the questions.The timer can be doubled or tripled according to age and ability in English.
on 15 December 2014
Hope our grandson is as pleased with it on Christmas Day as his grandparents are already. If not we'll steal it from him!!
on 18 February 2016
Great game. My 5 yr old daughter loves this. Really easy to play
on 9 January 2017
My five year old grandson absolutely loved it and so did the adults as we all played the game, testing our powers of observation, after lunch on Xmas Day. Simple yet stimulating concept.
on 7 August 2012
Bought this for my son age 6. It has been good fun not yet used as often as I had hoped! Can recommend this game
on 21 April 2014
These are a great little game the children really enjoy a quick game when we have a few spare moments.
on 10 April 2014
Yes she liked it and it's a good purshase.vvvvvvvvvv good ok fine good value not too good but fine thsnx