• Customer reviews

on 29 August 2014
We originally bought one of these to try out (as needed 5 in total). They arrived in a decent box packaged well. The screen has a shiny side and also a matt side, so you can decide what you prefer. It also came with a screen wipe and about 3 different tabs/stickers so you can choose how to fit the privacy screen to your computer. I decided to go with the matt side, and using the small tabs to fit it. I placed 6 small tabs around it, and placed the tabs into the side of the screen. They fitted perfect for my Flatron E2210 which is a 22 inch. They are easy to remove, and as I used the tabs, they don't get damaged so can be moved from screen to screen without leaving anything behind. The privacy its self is good. If you stand at a slight angle you can see one side of the screen getting darker. If you keep moving, it will get darker and darker until its completely black. This was perfect for what we needed it for. You can see through the screen perfect. It does make your computer slightly darker, but you can just turn up your brightness on the computer. If your stood directly behind the screen but few metres back, you can still see the screen fine, but if its paperwork your doing, you wont be able to read the print anyway. I wouldn't advise it for people who wanted to stop preying eyes from behind, but for the side view, its perfect. We ordered 5 in total.
5 people found this helpful
on 18 April 2017
I like the product but the delivery delay to get an incomplete item was intolerable!
There are no instructions so you get item, plus protective film (to be removed) and there is no way of knowing how to connect item to PC and I expect to complain further! The only plus item is it is almost a perfect fit ( if it stays up).!
One person found this helpful
on 2 May 2018
The privacy screen works really well and has a small angle of viewing so as long as you are straight on you will see fine. As I thought before purchasing, the screen does dim a little but you get used to it. One downside is that I have used the double sided sticky tape provided to secure it to the screen and this means you can seem the outline of the tape whilst viewing but again once you get used to it you forget it's there.
Overall I think this was a great purchase for the price and would purchase again.
on 9 April 2018
Had to return as did not fit
on 18 July 2017
perfect fit would recommend
on 26 April 2017
The Targus 17 security screen works has it should, stops the screen being overlooked by passes by or those sitting next to me.
on 21 March 2017
Great privacy screen, works really well. If your like me and was wondering which side to use (as one side comes with a sticky protection film).. you cna use either depending on your desired screen appearance. e.g matt vs shiny.
on 12 December 2017
Privacy filter? It isn't working
But if you looking anti-glare you can buy this one, but if you looking for privacy filter then choose something different
on 28 October 2017
Not the right size.
on 8 August 2017
The user of this product is very happy