on 28 August 2013
This is not like the other books but tells u more about Elis it confused me and was not as good as the others books because nothing really happens so this book should cost 50 - 99P not nearly £2 it might help to make sense with the next book but I ended up skipping most of it and only reading the parts that look important. I am a little upset and disappointed with this book for it took me a week for my mum to let me buy it. I think that if u get bored easily then DON'T READ THIS BOOK.
on 26 March 2014
Love this series, exciting with good characters. Each book as good as the previous one. Not too much slush but a lovely romance going through them all.
Lynn
on 29 March 2012
It is an awesome read. I absolutely love this series a lot. Once I start reading I could not stop reading. I am looking forward for the upcoming book.
on 10 February 2013
Another book I found difficult to put down I have found this series so far truly inspirational and Connor w as it to start the next book
on 23 May 2013
Easy read - but nothing special. If you're looking for something to just kill some time that might be it.