on 10 February 2013
This is the second book in the series and it had me hooked as soon as I turned the pages, I enjoyed the first one so much I was eager to go and read the next one and it didn't leave me disappointed at all. This book centres around the characters of Ceilia who has self confidence issues and never feels worthy of anything that comes her way but her world gets turned upside down when she makes a discovery and turns to Evan for help. Celia is a great character and has lots of growing and learning potential within herself and i would love to see how she develops beyond this book. Evan well what can I say he's the guy everyone should love to hate, he is self centred and has no intention of doing anything that doesn't benefit him in the long run. But everyone see's something in him that he doesn't see himself, and i find that i want to follow him on his path of self discovery and find out where he will end up. The story-line is well written and captivating making you believe that everything around you could happen and the world the author creates gives you just enough to be able to use your own imagination in order for you to feel and loose yourself in the whole story. I would recommend this series to lover of the paranormal genre as well as those that love a little more adult content along with of course the fact they are short reads so anyone with time issues would be able to pick up and enjoy these books in their down time or even lunch breaks. I know I will be heading over to see what the next instalment holds for the characters of this book and where the author is going to take the story-line she has put so well into place. Foe me a definite buy and an enjoyable read.
on 29 April 2014
Loved it! Read taming the vampire aswel. Love the story lines in these books.
Love the mix of far and vampire
Couldn't put the book down
Good story line
You get drawn in to the story line
Worth a read.
on 3 October 2012
I adore this series, I really really do. The detailing of the characters are what do it for me, as a reader. The strength of personality written truly shines...while the emotioally charged state of friends, enemies and lover's enhance it, the story is just as addictive. The third is definitely going in my to read list. X
on 6 February 2013
I honestly loved this book from start to finish. The only problem I had with it, it was too short, I felt the author could have made the story a lot longer...by exploring the characters more in-depth and give us as readers a chance to see where their relationship and the the fight against the Faye went....that how I only rated it 4 stars...but a great read none the less..
on 2 August 2013
The development and interlinking of the characters has got much better, this love story is predictable but the plot is better, your imagination is tantalised envisioning the main men in the book!
on 7 March 2013
Enjoyed this as much as the first. I was surprised it was short feel it could be longer but saying this it didnt take any of the enjoyment away. From Sharon of London
on 13 January 2016
Hmn was not as good as the first book 1, but i liked the way everything was structured, some misspellings here and there but overall , was an interesting read.
on 20 January 2013
was quite a gripping story but i was thinking the 3 books were going to be more of an indepth story but it was a very short read but would still recommend
on 12 July 2012
This is the second in the 3 part story, the characters are engaging but stories are a little short, just as you get in to it, it is over. An easy read.
on 31 December 2012
This is the second book and I enjoyed it. Great for s quick read would recommend. Brilliant price. I will be reading the next probably tonight!