Colour: Purple|Change

Beautiful. Well made.
on 29 April 2015
Great grandaughter loved it
on 16 January 2013
Cant fault this at all looks beautiful and quality material,Looks great and brightens up any room. Size is just right too.
on 5 January 2013
Exactly as described and looks in pic. Sits on my bed looking wise and superior. Would def buy in other colours
on 1 August 2014
It was a present for my mum. On about the 5th day one of the button eyes fell off. I've seen someone else here talk about the same experience. By now you would of thought, they would of improved the quality of the eyes. Sewn them on better. When you buy someone a present you don't expect it to be falling apart within the next few days. It's not played with as a toy, just simply sitting on a chair.
on 22 February 2015
Love, love, love my owl cushion. Would have given it five stars if it had arrived with its inner cushion. Might be because I got it off the warehouse deals but Amazon were great and offered me a refund against the cushion element. Luckily I had a small cushion I could put inside my owl so she is sitting on my bed now!
on 19 January 2015
The cushion was a present for a friend and I requested that it should be posted directly to her address. I ordered it one day and it arrived with her the very next day. Excellent service. My friend is delighted with the product so I made a good choice.
on 9 December 2015
This is a gift for Christmas. I'm sure my friend will love it ☺. This cushion was great value for money. Shame postage is so expensive. But packaged really great. Safe and secure. Delivery was not expected so soon. So really pleased .
on 8 January 2016
The cushion is amazing and also the quality! The pack arrived in time, I recommend it ! This owl was a gift for my friend, when she open it she was super happy and she like it so much :)
on 7 November 2015
Bought this as a present for a friend. Its lovely and I know she will love it. Well made and cute. Arrived before the expected delivery date in excellent condition.