on 16 October 2013
I purchased this product for my wife, who owns a kobo reader. she is very pleased with the product/ which arrived on time and was well packaged. I would give this product, and the seller a 5 star rating without any problem.
on 2 February 2012
I bought this to charge the Kobo e reader, but if I had checked my mobile phone charger is exactly the same so I would have saved my mone if I'd realised although if I do lose my mobile charger I have a spare.
on 25 March 2012
The product arrived on time & as described. It is convenient to use as it doesn't rely on you to have your computer on & you can charge your ereader anywhere. Would use this seller again Thanks!
on 28 January 2012
Excellent value and useful as I travel a lot and don't always have my computer available to charge my reader would recommend.
on 13 March 2012
Not much to say about this charger except that it works fine and charges my ereader. What more can I ask?
on 3 March 2012
Make sure you order the correct charger, theres two, the mini and micro. Once I received correct charger, its perfect and there was no problem in exchanging the wrongly ordered charger either.
on 12 February 2013
for the money you cannot get a better mains charger, it works a treat just plug in and away you go.
on 21 January 2014
the old charger has been lost....new one came safely and thanks god it charges not only the Kobo -kombo as we call it) but my blackberries as well. may again we loose this one and we have to order another.................
on 26 February 2012
I bought this charger because I wanted to be able to charge my kobo touch and not to have to rely on my husbands lap top to recharge it. I read the reviews about it and one person said it was flimsy. well I find it to be absolutely ok/ It is as sturdy as my mobile phone charger. Some of the charges were a lot more expensive but I cant see that theyll be any better than this one. It works perfectly. Delivery was very promp. no complaints here.
on 8 November 2012
Got this charger as I was going away and would not have access to my computer, but still wanted to read my Kobo. The official Kobo charger was at least 3 times the price of this one. This charger does what it says, it charges my Kobo touch without the need for the computer. Easy to pack and carry and much cheaper than the branded charger.