Size: Large|Colour: Cedar|Change

on 18 December 2016
I am 6'4" (194cm) tall and 14.5 stone (92kg); slim but not lanky. I originally ordered these shirts in XL but returned them because, although the sleeve length and chest were fine, the collar looked like it had been cut for a bull-necked nightclub bouncer (I have a 16 neck shirt size). Reordered the shirts in Large and it seems that Craghoppers have some sort of problem with neck sizing because they are still too big round the neck - a good 1/2" too big. Meanwhile the Large is just about long enough in the arm (just) but comes down not much further than the level of my belt - there's 2-3 inches available to tuck into my trousers if I want to do that, which is perhaps how some hikers like their shirts length-wise but not this one.
The fabric seems decent and is not too synthetic in look or feel - a plus for me.
The finish of the shirt is not top quality: lots of loose threads hanging here and there. I had expected much better from a brand that has done well in recent years and seems to be worn by many walkers and hikers.
Overall unimpressed. They'll do, but only just, and Craghoppers' approach to collar sizing will no doubt remain a mystery. If you are my size/shape (see above) these shirts are probably not for you.
on 7 July 2015
This shirt contains so many practical features: roll-up tab sleeves, an extendable collar to protect the nape, an inner and outer hanging loop, drying loops, a hidden zipped pocket in one of the two breast pockets with room for a few notes and credit card, and a 2 piece split yoke on the back of the shoulders for comfort and fit.

The 65% polyester 35% cotton is a good compromise for faster drying and easy care. My last Craghopper shirt lasted 15 years, and this one easy rivals my Rohan and North Face shirts in terms of quality. A superb shirt.
on 19 May 2017
Craghoppers Kiwi Men's Long Sleeved Shirt - Cedar, 2X-Large - I have used Craghoppers clothing on a number of occasions and have always expected a certain standard. This shirt falls well below that standard. The material would be more suited as a 'dish cloth' and the collar has no support whatsoever - it just hangs and looks really awful. Could not be bothered to send it back - passed on to a charity shop.
on 2 May 2017
Great garment, I bought this for my trip to Brazil and the Amazon for a six week trip in January 2017, its performance was has expected. I have several Craghopper garments​ and this was a good addition to my outdoor clothing collection/wardrobe. Will use it for canoe/camping trips and other outdoor activities as appropriate in the future.
review image
on 25 March 2017
Bought this foir a trekking trip to Asia ....fit is as expected duevto having bought craghopper products previously.. Been washed a couple of times while away no problems no fading ....looks good ...sleeves can be rolled up n fastened there, small neck flap to keep sun of the neck, plenty of pockets ....generally its bloody good . probably get another different colour.
on 21 June 2017
this shirt,lived up to its name and function,it keppted the mossis away and dryed fast .It's down side was being too thick I sweted too much there was'nt enough venterlation. But over all a good bit off kit.I'm still giving it a 5 star just becuase of it feel,it's very soffed.
on 15 April 2016
I had to return this item. The sizing is terrible.
A small size is normally around 38 - 40' in the chest.
This small size must be about 44'.
Terrible service.
on 22 May 2017
Bought for hot weather but not tried out yet. A good fit and lightweight.
on 28 May 2017
Bought for my brothers birthday. He is very slim and usually a medium size is right but on this occasion I should have bought a large.
on 3 June 2017
Excellent shirt. Wore it on a week long wild camping trip and it kept me cool, dried quickly and looked good. Very happy!