on 8 October 2012
I have purchased this case to protect my Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch (Medium) tablet. It fits perfectly and protects it from scratches and dirt. I wish the description here was clearer with a list of exact tablet models as I had to check the Be.ez website to find out which case will fit my medium size Bamboo.
on 12 February 2013
I have a BAMBOO MED PEN & TOUCH (CTH-670S) and found it very hard to get a straight answer on what case would fit it (I had to use be-ez.com), and also the product description for this case does not help very much.
This case is made from a low resilience polyrethane technology and has a robe protection thickness of 5mm
My verdict;
My bamboo tablet fits in nice and snug in this case (No room for movement)
The material is sturdy and springy, so if I dropped it by accident it looks like my table could survive the fall
There is also a nice loop to slot your pen in

There are two things i do not like about this product but because they were small things I gave it 4 stars. the first is that it is not waterproof (it probably take a bit of water but not much) and the second problem is that there is no room what so ever to put the USB lead for the BAMBOO (this is not a problem if you brought the wireless product for my tablet)
Overall - a good product
on 9 June 2014
Fits the bamboo medium perfectly. Some reviews said that the USB cable couldn't fit in the case with the tablet, but I have made it fit. It is very snug, but that means it is secure. It is of a toughened neoprene type material. Includes a pen holder and a place for spare pen nibs.
on 16 June 2014
The case is ok I guess. Albeit a little big if you're thinking of carrying this everywhere it's a little bulky.
But all in all it does the job. It protects the wacom tablet well and there is a little holder for your pen inside the case which is pretty handy.
on 23 March 2013
Well made; fits perfectly with little holders for pen and spare nibs. Super-duper.

Might like somewhere for the USB cable so it doesn't get wrapped up, but it's jetty ticket.
on 3 May 2014
A very nice bit of kit.
Useful pen storage and a great design.
For some reason it feels like a wet suit!

Love the zip, it just feels good
on 10 July 2013
Fast delivery.. The case is in very good quality and using polyurethane to protect the tablet. There are slots for the pen and pen tips too.
on 6 September 2013
Perfect fit for Wacom Bamboo Fun Tablet & Pen Medium. Great looking product, it is also well padded. Definitely recommend this case!!
on 12 February 2013
A good sturdy item, well padded and designed. Would recomment to anyone who purchases a Bamboo to have creative fun with..
on 8 January 2014
It is great, as I was expecting size medium . I do not what more to write about this item