on 18 January 2013
The earmuffs are of excellent quality leather and wool. Initially I thought the fur might itch when I tried it on, but today I cleared the snow off the road and whilst my hands were frozen in my gloves my whole head felt nice and warm even though I was only wearing the ear muffs.
on 28 December 2013
I recommend these ear muffs which I got for my girlfriend for Christmas. The quality is excellent with a very soft material, the fit is perfect and they look very nice. My girlfriend says she has worn these for a few hours at a time and do not cause her ears to ache. They arrived in 4 working days over a Christmas period.

There are some other reviews that say the earmuffs are too small, well they even fit my head so those people must have massive heads and jumbo ears for these not to fit.

I recommend these ear muffs as they will last years if looked after.
on 26 February 2013
After many years of having a cheap, faux-fur pair, they went missing, so had to buy another. These arrived within 2 days with free postage. They came in a plastic box, although thin plastic that was bent on arrival, it didnt affect the ear muffs. Lovely, fluffy sheep skin. Although I expected them to stick out due to the fluffiness, I didnt realise how much they stick out from the ears. The fleece is lovely & soft, but still makes my ears itch at times. I'm sure once I get used to them, they will be fine. They are really warm & the head band fits perfectly. Would highly recommend.

Added Nov 2013: I've had these muffs nearly a year now & they still look new. The initial itching of my ears went within 2 days of wearing them. Highly recommend.
on 17 November 2013
Ok so this might be entirely my fault but when I got these in the post and I tried them on they would not fit! And they were not cheap either. Sorely disappointed. I must have accidentally ordered the miniature size. Doh! Other than that superb quality. Super soft. Luxuriously decadent.

* Update! It's 2016 and I just realised that they AREN'T too small. In fact they fit fine.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 December 2013
Nice looking, good packaging, came very quickly. Bought because dd has sensitive ski which can react to synthetic materials. Was advised natural sheepskin would be the way to go but within moments of putting them on dds ears were bright red and itching, which then developed into hives and broken, weeping skin. Had to return them.
on 23 January 2013
I don't like wearing woolley hats in winter and I have worn earmuffs on cold days for a few years now.

I stood on my old M&S ear muffs (not sheepskin) and broke the headband at 3pm on a Wednesday.
I had ordered my new ones by 4pm. They arrived the next day at 10.50am. Excellent !

The ear muffs were packaged in their own cellophane drum, a nice touch.

The quality is excellent. They are a comfy fit, really warm and look fantastic. They may seem a little expensive compared to some on offer but they are really worth the extra. I ordered the dark colour and I am so impressed I am going to order some in a paler sheepskin.
on 8 February 2015
Very comfortable to wear ,don't slip , very cosy ,
Have used earmuffs for years but they are the best so far
Excellent buy.
on 6 August 2013
Very well received after our dog chewed the old pair of muffs.Well made and half the price of some Australian variety.
on 17 October 2013
THESE LOVELY EAR MUFFS ARE OF GOOD QUALITY AND FIT NICE AND ARE VERY WARM. I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE
TO EVERYONE
on 16 April 2013
I love my brown sheepskin ear muffs. They fit perfectly around the head and thy are very comfortable and very warm.