on 17 March 2016
Good Read.
on 2 May 2017
If you like books by Scott Mariana andy mcdermott and Rob Jones you will love this book can't wait to read the series
on 25 March 2013
Kept me reading, didnt want to put it down. First time I have read anything by David Leadbeater. Will be reading the next one soon.
VINE VOICEon 20 February 2013
This book is a real page-turner, with an ex- SAS officer competing with the bad guys to locate an ancient artifact to save the world format.
With a lot of suspense, Matt Drake and his associates give the opposition a run for their money in this international adventure.
My only complaint is that Drake's character is not well-rounded enough although that might be rectified in following books in the series.
I have bought the next book which in itself is a recommendation!
on 22 April 2013
Action packed book! First one I've downloaded on my kindle and I couldn't put it down. Great storyline, likeable characters and looking forward to starting the next installment. Recommended for fans of Andy McDermott.
on 27 February 2013
The Bones of Odin is the first David Leadbeater book I have read but it certainly won't be the last. Fast paced action leaves you breathless from the start ranging from Coppergate in York to Iceland, New York, Hawaii and all stops in between. Just couldn't put it down. It combines history, myth and mystery with unexpected wit. Couldn't wait to read the next in the series. I highly recommend this tale.
on 15 February 2013
A chance find that turned out to be one of the few good books I have rad in this genre for a while. Fast paced storyline with action from start to end. Good storyline, great characters who have depth, well written. Plus the writer know their grammar and syntax which makes a nice change for nowadays. The weaving in of nordic mythology with world religion mythology in believable ways made for a great story. Look forward to the rest of the series.
on 19 April 2017
An accomplished book for those that like their action fast paced. A little unpolished in places but we'll worth it.
on 15 May 2013
I'm about half way though, and so far I like it. Some of the plot is a bit far-fetched (such as discovering the One tree in about 5 minutes), but I'll probably buy the next in the series
on 17 March 2013
this was the first book I have read of this nature. It has plenty of action and adventure and can't wait to read his next book in the series