Customer reviews

Loft Music
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 6 November 2015
This album was my introduction to the amazing talent that is Thea Gilmore. I walked into a record shop where it was playing and it only took two tracks for me to decide I had to buy it. A great selection of songs each performed in a way that's very different from the original but still captivates any listener. I love it.
on 6 March 2015
I loved this CD almost instantly. Thea has a lovely unique voice and because I recognised the cover songs I engaged with this CD quicker than I did, regardless and Murphy's law. Loved it.
on 9 February 2014
My album of the year. As always I checked it out on Grooveshark, and after listening for a while thought it was well worth paying for..
on 27 March 2015
Interesting interpretations of well known songe, I like it!
on 21 March 2015
Perfect!!!!
on 24 December 2012
This CD didn't let me down. Having seen her recently I was aware of how good she is live and this CD truly reflected her live work.
on 2 July 2012
Thea is one of the best talents in British music of our time. She has a wonderful voice with a moving depth. My collection of Thea Gilmore albums is growing and they are all just wonderful.
on 5 January 2013
Why Thea / Nigel and the talented individuals they play with do not get more recognition I will never know. Went to a gig in Bristol recently - small cellar club packed out. Should be playing bigger venues
on 4 October 2015
Great CD
on 27 May 2013
Seller excellent, item as described (second hand) and arrived quickly. Huge fan of Thea and trying to complete my collection. This addition did not disappoint!