Customer reviews

on 12 April 2016
I think the five star reviews were written by family members. The give away is the bottom line, talking about value. £12 for a paperback isn't good value. Everything goes downhill from here. The theory that black holes are actually holes in space was disproved a long time ago, so the science doesn't work at all. The fiction is no better, and is actually just a load of words telling the reader what's happening, instead of letting the characters do it. There are also some pretty bad pictures. Anyone who's read a real book before will almost certainly think this a waste of money.
Overall, this is just a self-published ego trip.
on 8 March 2012
Not being a great fan of Science Fiction. This would rarely, if ever be found on my Kindle. However I was pleasantly surprised and hooked after the first few chapters.
The author describes the characters perfectly. I could visualise, hear and feel a real empathy with them. This novel is a definite page turner. I was eager to read what was going to happen next. I was never, once disappointed. There is a mixture of characters, relationships and emotions all packed into one book. Not what I would usually expect from such a novel. It would appeal to any reader.
Seagrave cleverly ends the novel - leaving the reader grasping for the next instalment. He promises us further novels and I eagerly and impatiently await the next novel.
A must read, at a bargain price!
on 17 September 2013
An amazing book - I literally could not put it down..and I was reading it in Acrobat! Not the easiest format but it didn't matter, I wanted to know what happened next each time I had to leave it. I have a huge interest in The Hadron Collider so it was a foregone conclusion that I would enjoy this book and I wasn't disappointed. A great story - one that I can not wait to read the next episode of - with very complex characters and even more complex relationships. The author manages to combine his obvious extensive knowledge of the subject with an incredible imagination. I loved it!