on 4 April 2017
I love vans and I love how these look but they are a bit nightmare to get on. They also run a lot on the ankle so it takes a lot of wear before you can comfortably wear them. I still can't wear them without socks high enough to cover my ankle!
on 18 April 2017
Love the look of these shoes - they go with everything. However, after one wash the toe section split on BOTH shoes and I've had to patch up with some white canvas from the inside. I washed on a normal 40 degree wash, like you would with anything like this, and the seams came apart. The inside of the sole has also degraded very quickly. Had these for under a year so very disappointing.
on 1 February 2017
vans make great trainers but the unisex are made for the slimmer foot
therefore a bit tight for men
on 20 March 2017
Great product, reasonable price compared to bricks and mortar store.
on 31 May 2017
Perfect! I absolutely love the style hence why I bought them and the size is just right, really comfy. The material is holding up and it has a nice firm sole. However it is slightly annoying you have to lace them yourself and I've had to put plasters on the back of my heels every time I've worn them since purchase as the material really does cut into your heel but overall a 10/10 purchase, exactly what I wanted.
on 6 June 2017
Nice shoes, the only problem were the laces which were ridiculously long. I had to use something called Lace Anchors which allowed me to cut the laces short and wear the shoes comfortably.
on 24 April 2017
Love these shoes! I'm a size uk 6.5 and the size 6.5 fits amazing! Delivery was very efficient and packaging was very good. Will buy again!
on 27 April 2017
Very comfortable, perfect size.
on 8 February 2017
Excellent product.
Genuine Vans trainers for a cheaper price than from a High Street store.
Fits true to size, very comfortable and looks great 👍🏼
on 26 April 2017
Love the shoes. Delivery was as and when expected. Shoes look very nice and made from sturdy material. Not just a simple canvas shoes. Looks better in real life than in the picture. Wasn't sure about the size fitting but it is as expected and are very comfy. Would recommend.