Logitech C920 HD Pro USB 1080p Webcam
Style: C920 Webcam with Mic|Change

on 3 January 2018
This is probably one of the best quality webcams available for live streaming and recording. From a quality perspective, it's flawless.

The only issue I have, which is actually fairly large, is that the webcam does not rotate horizontally on the base. It rotates vertically but this doesn't help much if like me you sit it on a monitor that's angled. This causes issues because now I have to either play with my monitor in a weird angled position or I have to slide the webcam along the top of the monitor until it catches me in it instead.

Right now I got very lucky because I can just about fit on the camera in a decent position if I slide the webcam right to the end of my monitor.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 January 2018
This is a very smart HD webcam with excellent sound and image quality. It secures to the top of a screen with ease thanks to its adjustable rubber-edged clamp or you can screw it onto a tripod as it has a standard 1/4 inch screw hole. This is a must-have if you plan to make good-quality video calls, record to-camera pieces for videos or streaming. quick to set up and easy to use, it is the standard for webcam footage on YouTube and Twitch at the moment.
on 9 January 2018
Easy to use. Works well with Skype. Clever device for fixing on monitors. Doesnt move side to side but this movement would be best done using a minitripod (it has the screw connector).

I got it from Amazon warehouse in a battered box but otherwise in perfect condition. Seems good value for less that £40.

It does everything I wanted of it but please note it will not allow facial recognition with windows 10 Hello
on 8 January 2018
Good quality camera for the price I paid (£30). You can see the grain in low light, and auto-focus is a little sluggish at times, but otherwise it does the job. Audio quality is great with its dual microphones and can pick up sound from around the room with ease if you happen to want to walk around or use it for conferences.

For the £30 that I paid on black friday I would recommend the camera at that price, but not at its normal £90 RRP. I'd expect less grain and better auto focus response at that price.
on 11 January 2018
I'm almost certain I was given a used defective item. I bought this on black friday sale for 20 pounds. It has stopped working just today. All Computers in the house act like it's being plugged in and out 10 times a second when i plug it in. I have discarded the box a long time ago so I cannot return it.
on 29 December 2017
The video quality of this camera just couldn't get any better! Amazing, compared to my in-built camera laptop! I was skyping a friend and she literally could see more of me even when half of the room was dark - this camera just pics up on little details.
The autofocus is a bit slow but I haven't played with the settings yet! Love it, like millions of other people do! And don't regret buying it at all!
on 22 December 2017
Bought this camera approximately 3 months ago. Now, it is almost unusable, with the display glitching constantly, freezing, and at times it seemingly gives up on life completely, displaying nothing at all. I've contacted support, and, now editing this review, it has been more than 2 weeks, with no response. Shocking quality, shocking support, utter waste of money.

update: its been exactly 28 days. there has been no response from logitech whatsoever. if i could rate this below a 1 star, i would. dont buy, youd be better off plugging a mobile into your pc and trying to use that camera for all the functionality it gives.
on 6 April 2017
Really good camera quality and functionality. I rarely use the mic because it is not 5* but a good 4* if that's all you have. Image quality can be changed with the software and with a bit of light you can get really good results from this camera
on 2 May 2017
its so much fun, very clear beyond anything I have ever seen on webcams. does panning and zoom in ways I have never experienced before. as a music producer, it works with some of my "waves" plugins. futuristic.. dont sleep on it.
on 5 January 2018
Awesome webcam with great quality, microphone is rubbish but that is to be expected.
The only issue with it that i am having is that xsplit and obs wont detect it but will detect my old crap quality webcam.