on 3 November 2014
I totally can not stop reading these books, the first one was free with a set of books I ordered, and have just finished book 2, blood rights, which I read in about 6 hours. I've just bought book 3, just one drop and can't wait to read it.
on 7 November 2013
My new addiction is this series. I love the characters and the friendship between Sally, Jen and Jacque often has me laughing out loud. I can't put it down once I've started it and I am disappointed when I get to the end. Lucky for me there's another instalment to read straight away :-)
on 11 March 2013
I am loving the Grey Wolf series. They are very easy to read and I love to escape in to the characters. I find it hard to put the books down and have ordered the whole series. The only one thing that gets on my nerves is the 'teen speak' which i think gets a bit annoying at times.
on 22 January 2016
This is a fantastic read! Full of drama and thrills, the characters are wonderful and the love story is beautiful.
on 8 November 2012
Although I am reasonably sure these books are intended for teenagers or people in their early 20's, I really enjoyed them (I'm over 50). If you like Vampire Diaries, Twilight etc., you will enjoy this series. Fun with good looking wolves = instant escapism & relaxation. You will be disappointed if you are looking for realism or great literature but who doesn't like a bit of harmless fun now & then?!
on 27 September 2013
Awesome. The romance, the passion, the intensity. I love this series. I like the way loftis has set up for the next instalment by letting Jen know she is part wolf I can't wait for her and decibel to get together. Totally loved it
on 30 May 2013
This is a fast paced book, it will no doubt make you chuckle at times, as its full of stereotypical teenage girl banta! Not sure if the book is aimed at a younger audience but made me think back to my adolescent years!
on 21 November 2013
Other great book , I could not put it down well done again Quinn Loftis I just love Jen she so funny can't wait to read book 3 this book is a must read and j will diff tell my friends about it (:
on 1 November 2012
i think quinn loftis is a great writer, there is humour, romance, wolves, witches, hot men, drama, a great read i was laughing out loud, and i really had trouble putting this book and all the others for this series down..
on 22 September 2014
outstanding book. marvellous series. would definitely 100% recommend to ANYBODY. Probably the best series I've ever read. Will be installing the next book RIGHT NOW. Real page turner from start to finish. Simply the best!!!