Customer reviews

on 13 July 2017
I've bought a few of these. Great quality, strong bags yet light as a feather so great for keeping in your handbag for easy shopping, lovely designs.
on 14 April 2017
Great bag. Can be used as beach bag swimming bag any bag and rolled up into tiny packable roll.
on 1 January 2016
Lovely reusable bags that fold up neatly. A bit expensive for what they are but they are the prettiest you can find. Seems strong enough - I don't waste it on supermarket shopping just clothes and nice things. Great patterns
on 4 July 2017
Very useful. I use this when shopping and it goes over my shoulders.
on 25 July 2016
Love this bag. Lovely large capacity with very strong handles capable of carrying a lot of shopping. The handles are long enough to be able to use as a shoulder bag if required. I use mine every day as it is so light to carry in my handbag. As well as purchasing for myself, I gave them as presents to friends for Christmas and they have commented that they use them all the time.
on 22 December 2013
I like to keep these in my handbag. I had one for years which I thought great but when I got this one I realised that my other one was rather un-handy compared to this. The straps are wide so that when it's on your shoulder it doesn't dig in and I can carry a great weight without any bother or discomfort.

Liked it so much I bought for a friend.
on 2 March 2015
I've used the company before and as previous experience, very quick despatch. Products are as described, and carry more than the free supermarket bags. Added advantage, the handles are long enough to be used as a shoulder bag.
on 31 July 2015
I love this bag! I have one in different colour and it serves very well. It is very large when open and small when rolled up to fit in any handbag. This one also have a beautiful pattern I hope the it will serve as well as mine.
on 4 February 2015
Good sized sturdy compact bag. Just right for popping in your handbag, and it doesn't use up precious handbag space.
on 7 January 2013
This is my third bag as they are so useful carried in my handbag together when shopping spur of the moment.