Customer reviews

Size: 270g|Change

This is the second time I have bought this 6 pack of tahini, I use it for sauces, stirfries and even on toast. It is a nice alternative to peanut butter and also because it is the light option it is healthier for you too.
It has a more subtle flavour than regular tahini which can sometimes be a little overpowering.
Great in lots of vegetarian cooking dishes as well as adding to smoothies, there are so many recipes where you can add it to, a truly useful item to have in your kitchen.
on 5 September 2017
Leaked in transit - I had to wash the oil off all the jars before putting them away.

The packaging was a good effort but one of the lids was allowing some oil out. The plastic seal was intact.

Good value though at £2.40 per jar so worth the hassle.
on 4 August 2017
Excellent quality perfect for spreading
This is my favourite brand of Tahini and is perfect for making hummus. Made some as soon as my box of 6 arrived, tastes awesome!

Arrived well packed, in perfect condition and a very competitive price with delivery to my door. Great!
on 31 January 2015
LOVE THIS TAHINI. IT DOESN'T GET ALL THICK AT THE BOTTOM EITHER. DON'T KNOW HOW THEY DO BUT IT HARDLY NEEDS ANY STIRRING AT ALL. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on 19 April 2017
Very good buy
on 23 August 2012
Meridian Natural Light Tahini 270 g (Pack of 6) Make your own hoummus in minutes. Cheaper,tastier and better for you than shop bought, I think. Terrific value for money and have now discovered several uses by looking on cookery websites. A must have.
on 17 April 2016
Great value especially as I make my own hummus
on 10 March 2014
I am a big fun of eating healthy, and one of my favorite foods is humus, this Tahini is the important ingredient wich allows me to eat my lovly humus. Great price also
on 22 April 2016